GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: No!!! :lol:

Daytona Road would be a fun track, it's been considered before this season.

Also next season by the way will have G-W-C finishes in case of late cautions, unsure whether to have 1 or 3 attempts. Would make it interesting with fuel mileage...

How will we have more than 1 attempt if the race is going to end after a set amount of laps anyway?

I'd be open to road races, especially Nurb GP. Not rally though, I can't rally and would probably sit that one out for the good of others as I'm not very safe around others on them.

Dirt tracks won;t happen.

How will we have more than 1 attempt if the race is going to end after a set amount of laps anyway?

Like Tom tried in Indycar, additional laps added onto the race time in case. Say race timer says 101 laps, (100+ pace lap), then add maybe... 4 laps for one GWC? When everyone crosses line, they can quit out once I get results. Also gives opportunity for photo's afterwards.

EDIT: Then I'd say "First GWC", so thats 2 laps more on top.

Way too small. Daytona Road would fit. Provisionally the S5 schedule is (using this seasons race names...):

NC: Daytona

01: NextEra Energy Resources 250 @ Daytona (100 laps)

02: Camping World 100 @ Motegi Superspeedway (65 Laps)

03: Allstate 200k @ SSRX (7 laps)

04: Daytona Road Course

05: Aarons 200k @ Motegi (83 laps)

06: Coca Cola 150 @ SS Route X (8 laps)

07: Chevrolet Silverado SS 150 @ Daytona Superspeedway (60 laps)

08: NASCAR Japan 150 @ Motegi Superspeedway (100 laps)

09: Brickyard 150 @ Indianapolis Superspeedway

Omg I'd love rally! Eiger Norwand K trail with 16 trucks on the field would be friggin awesome XD

:lol: No :lol:

As for my schedule, keeps 3 races at Motegi, 2 at Daytona SS and SSRX, Indy keeps one race as finale. Throw in Daytona Road as well and thats some variety.

Never actually raced at Motegi Superspeedway. Im assuming its good if you're doing 3 races there.

Seriously Furi? 2 SSRX races? Weren't this season's races there depressing enough or is this a plot for me to get bored to death?

Autumn Ring dismissed because it's too short, despite the lap time being longer than Motegi.

Being replaced with Daytona Road, as if the SuperSpeedway wasn't bad enough...

I mightn't bother with this next season...

Seriously Furi? 2 SSRX races? Weren't this season's races there depressing enough or is this a plot for me to get bored to death?

Autumn Ring dismissed because it's too short, despite the lap time being longer than Motegi.

Being replaced with Daytona Road, as if the SuperSpeedway wasn't bad enough...

I mightn't bother with this next season...

We had good races at SSRX. Autumn Ring is a hopeless idea, too small and narrow, just a wreck fest.

I got a grid penalty in Nationwide will there carry to next season?

I don't know anything about that... like I said. Actual penalty infractions don't carry over, but studying your driving does.

And next season all is re-set.

Furinkazen
I don't know anything about that... like I said. Actual penalty infractions don't carry over, but studying your driving does.

And next season all is re-set.

Ok

We had good races at SSRX. Autumn Ring is a hopeless idea, too small and narrow, just a wreck fest.
No we did not.

Daytona is narrower than Autumn Ring, and a 40 second lap makes no difference to the amount of wrecks.

No we did not.

Daytona is narrower than Autumn Ring, and a 40 second lap makes no difference to the amount of wrecks.

Maybe the full AR? Not mini?

SO I know, take a 750hp truck around a tiny track with only one line, overtaking minimal unless you push someone out the way... 👎

Furinkazen
SO I know, take a 750hp truck around a tiny track with only one line, overtaking minimal unless you push someone out the way... 👎

Change 750hp truck with 305hp car and you summed up TOCA perfectly :D

He's too busy winning Sprint Cup races :sly:

:lol: True actually. Knelly, any chance of showing up next week for Indy?

BTW looks like damage will stay limited, but criteria for calling out cautions will be altered slightly. And on a road course it would take either 1: A major multi car incident or 2: lots of cars off all around the track. To call a caution. If someone gets tipped around at turn 1, not going to call a yellow just for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back