GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
L65rsXAmiE2n8qgnwTKS9A2.jpg

If that's the case, where is the love for Laguna Seca? :dopey:
C'mon, you have to love the idea of 10 trucks going three wide into the corkscrew :scared:

If that's the case, where is the love for Laguna Seca? :dopey:
C'mon, you have to love the idea of 10 trucks going three wide into the corkscrew :scared:

going 3 wide into the corkscrew will lead to certain death of at least 1 driver

Furi even though I am parked for Indy can I show up and maybe do pace car or help call cautions?

Furi even though I am parked for Indy can I show up and maybe do pace car or help call cautions?

Probably not.

BTW for next season if we have it in time, anyone like the idea of a "Corvette C7 Pacecar", even if it's only for first lap at Daytona?

Furinkazen
Probably not.

BTW for next season if we have it in time, anyone like the idea of a "Corvette C7 Pacecar", even if it's only for first lap at Daytona?

Ok sounds good.

I have the truck and it's upgraded fully. I assume there I only a BHP limit and not a PP limit?

Well I'm at 749bhp without using the power limiter and on 160 miles. Full break is is 165 as far as I know so I should sit nicely at 750. :) See you Friday. :sly:

Thats right 👍 For Daytona and SSRX its a 650hp spec as well.

Noted. 👍

I can do about 55's consistent without draft and more importantly without destroying my tyres in 5 laps.

15-20 laps I reckon is gonna be most people on friday.

Despite last weekend's setback, I'm pretty sure Pepsi will take the constructors' title unless something extremely stupid happens.

Despite last weekend's setback, I'm pretty sure Pepsi will take the constructors' title unless something extremely stupid happens.

Pepsi have it sewn up in my book. So many storylines for this week. Akmuq still in the driving seat for sure, but behind its bunched up big time. I have no idea how I found my way into 3rd in the standings, been kinda like Brad Keseloski avoiding wrecks :lol:

Pepsi, drank by all the best in the world. :sly:

Someone wants a seat next season :lol:

Next season keeping the same team structure and keeping same caution format, but cautions themselves will be tightened up on.

Someone wants a seat next season :lol:

Next season keeping the same team structure and keeping same caution format, but cautions themselves will be tightened up on.
Haha, I don't know which team is which but all I know is I love Pepsi. My favourite drink. :lol:
Hey Furi, do you mind if, after the Truck race, I can run a Dodge/Mobil 1 test in the room?

Ill help. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back