GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent race for me, was hoping to stay in the top 3 but something strange happened between me and Chris, got stuck to his truck and it wouldn't let me turn into the corner which put me in the wall with only 5 laps to go :( Might just be able to get into the top 6 in the championship at the last race but can't really expect much higher than that. You could always add in another drop round just for me Furi :sly::P

Wow.

Akmuq should have had the title but unlucky DC means it's this:

Akmuq 129130
Joe 125
Furi 121
Carbonox 117
RPH 117
Matty 116.
After drop:

Akmuq 126
Joe 125
Matty 116
Furi 113
Carbonox 112
RPH 110

had a new winning message as well. :(

Last edited:
It was enough for a caution right? I thought it was, even though I didn't get a clear look at the incident.

the most important thing i did all race was getting by fox on the run to the line for the caution

Yeah Chris you Lucky Dog you! I was gutted when that happened but that's the way it is.

Good race from you Chris. A lap down to 2nd place.

I thought decisions made in Nationwide & Sprint didn't affect Trucks. Or is that just when it effects everyone but me.

Decisions about probation? No does not affect.

Decisions on how a driver is performing having seen him race first-hand next to you, with a six way fight and a large field for next week? Yes thats my call.

The good news you have is the probation auto-expires after next week so for Season 5 you have a clean slate. Between now and then get yourself improved.

Furinkazen
Decisions about probation? No does not affect.

Decisions on how a driver is performing having seen him race first-hand next to you, with a six way fight and a large field for next week? Yes thats my call.

The good news you have is the probation auto-expires after next week so for Season 5 you have a clean slate. Between now and then get yourself improved.

Ok will do. Just curious since the real truck series is doing a road course & a dirt track does that mean this series is going to do the same?

Ok will do. Just curious since the real truck series is doing a road course & a dirt track does that mean this series is going to do the same?

No to a dirt track. Road course? Maybe..

Furinkazen
No to a dirt track. Road course? Maybe..

Daytona Road or La Sarthe. I think we should do 1 dirt track make it the second to last race of the season.

If we have a road course, it would be Daytona, Nurburgring GP or a created track.

Oh I have a easy road course but it is a little long.

If its easy its not a Road Course, I think something similar to Montreal or Road America could suffice. Something a decent width, couple sharp turns, some sweepers as well.

Furinkazen
If its easy its not a Road Course, I think something similar to Montreal or Road America could suffice. Something a decent width, couple sharp turns, some sweepers as well.

That's what my road course has.

Autumn Ring Mini

:lol: No!!! :lol:

Daytona Road would be a fun track, it's been considered before this season.

Also next season by the way will have G-W-C finishes in case of late cautions, unsure whether to have 1 or 3 attempts. Would make it interesting with fuel mileage...

I'd be open to road races, especially Nurb GP. Not rally though, I can't rally and would probably sit that one out for the good of others as I'm not very safe around others on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back