GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, it must have been my laughing smileys from earlier (see below), as that post is now gone. There was no malware attached. It was a 7kb .gif file.

gWGhA.gif
gWGhA.gif
gWGhA.gif

Oh no Drop, now you'll get banned, the police will get on your tail and other bad stuff will happen. :nervous:

Drop for the sake of security please remove them (smart smileys though, shame about source of where they came from...)

Drop for the sake of security please remove them (smart smileys though, shame about source of where they came from...)

No. They do not present any issue at all. They are simple image files, and nothing more or less. Previously, they were linked from a different site, which could have led to an issue with the other site removing a hotlinked image. This time, they are linked from imgur, where no hosting issues will arise.

No. They do not present any issue at all. They are simple image files, and nothing more or less. Previously, they were linked from a different site, which could have led to an issue with the other site removing a hotlinked image. This time, they are linked from imgur, where no hosting issues will arise.

Ok well thats fine,
gWGhA.gif
gWGhA.gif
gWGhA.gif

to that :)

30 min to opening, who;s gonna do the "Tegi-Tegi-Tegi" for the final time in 2012 tonight?!

10 min to quali and just 8 here, no sign of championship contenders? IF ya going to be late I will hold it for 5 or 10 mins.

Did anyone get disconnected due to PSN maintenance? :confused:

DK
Did anyone get disconnected due to PSN maintenance? :confused:

Don't know about maintenance, but akmuq DC'd, making it a 6 horse race at Indy next weekend, although only theoretically because most of us are just so far back :crazy:

Wow.

Akmuq should have had the title but unlucky DC means it's this:

Akmuq 129
Joe 125
Furi 121
Carbonox 117
RPH 117
Matty 116.

Does anybody have any tunes for Indy? I am over 9000% unable to tune for ovals. :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back