GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line is there is no problem with having cautions, they just need to be tightened up. We've had the best racing in this leagues history this season with the biggest turn-outs, so we have to have done something right.

Because UPS is banned in Japan (Or I'm too cheap to buy the DLC via GameStop after spending a 20 on a PSN card) I'll be watching again like I did last time at Motegi and helping out with calling cautions.

Because UPS is banned in Japan (Or I'm too cheap to buy the DLC via GameStop after spending a 20 on a PSN card) I'll be watching again like I did last time at Motegi and helping out with calling cautions.

Cheers Ganon 👍 , so lets get down to the final two weeks of this season.

Akmuq requires 13 points to win the title, and get that with a top 4 finish, he currently has 123 pts.

Matty almost certainly has at least 2nd on 116.

3rd through to 6th is an ugly mess with RPH, Carbonox, Joe, and me separated by two points.

In teams Pepsi's 269 is a large 28 point advantage over both RPM and Scuderia Venom.

Team Extreme has a driver making there debut next week. This person with introduce themselves soon.

Drum Roll Please...

Hey all. I see a few faces in here that I recognise. I'm the newest member. Making my debut at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Looking forward to getting some tough fought NASCAR battles.

Drum Roll Please...

Hey all. I see a few faces in here that I recognise. I'm the newest member. Making my debut at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Looking forward to getting some tough fought NASCAR battles.

Seen you around on GTP, there are worse drivers out there, welcome aboard, your only gonna be in the season finale at Indianapolis. No pressure :lol:

And a reminder to all we are at 750 hp for final two races of the season.

m8h3r
Drum Roll Please...

I will be in the same shop as you next season. I am the owner of Cut N Trim.

Furinkazen
Seen you around on GTP, there are worse drivers out there, welcome aboard, your only gonna be in the season finale at Indianapolis. No pressure :lol:

Ill make sure to keep and eye out and make sure not to try and undo a seasons worth of hard work by a silly move by a noobie. :dopey: :lol:

he's a good racer, i've raced him quite a few times in enduro's and he's a clean consistent driver. certainly better than quite a few driver in here :P

Cheers Ganon 👍 , so lets get down to the final two weeks of this season.

Akmuq requires 13 points to win the title, and get that with a top 4 finish, he currently has 123 pts.

Matty almost certainly has at least 2nd on 116.
Not quite, that's the prediction with 1 race left, but with 2 left I'd need to outscore Matty by 13, which is basically his race falling apart a la Sprint Cup or for him to DC,

If I don't race, drivers between 3rd and 6th get put out of contention due to me picking up 4 points for my worst result, but that would screw me over badly with Matty.:lol:

Ok, if I win, say Joe comes 2nd and Matty comes 3rd, I'll have an 11 point lead. If Matty wins and I come 3rd, it's down to 3 points. Of course there is Spurgy and Smuffy and all the drivers going for 3rd as well so they could take points off either of us.

Will be exciting.👍

gokartman78
he's a good racer, i've raced him quite a few times in enduro's and he's a clean consistent driver. certainly better than quite a few driver in here :P
You make me blush Gokartman. :lol:
james6653
If he doesn't I have an extra.
Thanks for the offer. I'm pretty sure I do have one but you never know. :)

Do we have team colours or is it free choice? Also ill go #28 if that is ok?

m8h3r
Thanks for the offer. I'm pretty sure I do have one but you never know. :)

Do we have team colours or is it free choice? Also ill go #28 if that is ok?

Ya that's fine. Are team color is anything color shift.

Use a 5 hour engey to race. You said that you are tired.

1. I am not american. :P
2. I have two bottles of Lucozade next to me. :D
3. Try having flu that only gets worse and a crappy week to boot. :(
4. I am not Clint Bowyer :lol:

Furinkazen
1. I am not american. :P
2. I have two bottles of Lucozade next to me. :D
3. Try having flu that only gets worse and a crappy week to boot. :(
4. I am not Clint Bowyer :lol:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4j3sdxAEDI">YouTube Link</a>

That's funny.

DO NOT click on Page 85 of this topic as it appears to have had some Malware attach itself to it, moderators are in process of dealing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back