GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 in favour (ganon) 1 against (Carb I believe) For the record I am in neutral about this.

Furinkazen
1 in favour (ganon) 1 against (Carb I believe) For the record I am in neutral about this.

1 vote in favour here. I would much prefer smaller teams.

favour. altough you are going to see A and B teams in a sense. Like Venom motorsport would be me and joe, or me and akmuq, or joe and akmuq and suderia venom would be one of the three not in team A, and someone else. Which then leads to a 4 car team, and if points get close, one team helping another for points. then as they are not directly 'linked' as teammates, and just have the same name, the team that benifits from the other teams actions cannot be punished.

For example. I am at Scuderia Venom ( the B team). At Daytona my A team (venom motorsport) have just been affected by a crash and they have lost the draft to the pack (one car incident and no caution, but they lose the draft) . If i get a caution, they get back in the race, and seeing as our teams aren't linked, apart from names, you can't punish them from benifiting from my actions. That is one big problem with 2 car teams linking up

Heck, make me neutral for now. Whether it's 2, 3 or 4 cars in each team, it's not going to make much of a difference due to alliances and stuff :dopey:

Also I am unsure if I can complete the race Friday, been ill for several days and in Tuesdays super gt motegi I only lasted two laps before having to quit through exhaustion.

Remake the teams with a draft between current team owners and any new signups that want to own a team and you let Furi?

Jahgee1124
Remake the teams with a draft between current team owners and any new signups that want to own a team and you let Furi?

I like this idea right here.

RedPartyhat
I think there are many issues in this series that need to be corrected before we start working on teams

Yes I agree. I think we need more car options.

Furinkazen
Also I am unsure if I can complete the race Friday, been ill for several days and in Tuesdays super gt motegi I only lasted two laps before having to quit through exhaustion.

Will get better Furi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back