GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_md5conEtYk1ric1qso2_1280.jpg

3 by 3 pretty much all race. Akmuq vs Matty for the title now. Still a big wad of cars 3rd to 6th in championship/. Bring on Motegi.

3 by 3 pretty much all race. Akmuq vs Matty for the title now. Still a big wad of cars 3rd to 6th in championship/. Bring on Motegi.

I might be stupid, but what's 3 by 3? :odd:

Anyway I just discovered a new error message: "Connection to the server could not be established"

If you really like mindless, laggy racing where the chance of a wreck is especially high, then sure...

Only one was laggy. And we ran 3 by 3 for pretty much most of the race. Wow.

Anyway. Getting damage on that right side of the truck really kills ya, because it won't turn on the banking. :ouch:

nearly made an alternate strategy due to losing the draft, made a huge error on lap 46 when trying to enter the pits but managed to get back to the pack due to the late caution.

don't think i would of made it on fuel before my 2nd stop but didn't risk it

What exactly happened at the end of the final lap anyway? I think someone spun into me and I was extremely lucky not to collect anyone as my truck went around like a doughnut.

I know that the first part of the wreck was Chris thinking he was clear and tagging akmuq, which also took Fox and triggered chain reactions.

Anyhow. This is gonna be fun at Motegi.

Daytona100a.png

Daytona100b.png

Let's all give Furi a huge applause for getting me, Joe and himself in the correct order.

However, Knelly and Chqr are still... well, wrong way :dopey:

Let's all give Furi a huge applause for getting me, Joe and himself in the correct order.

However, Knelly and Chqr are still... well, wrong way :dopey:

:lol: I'll fix.

So me and Pingu fighting for scraps as Akmuq or Matty will win this season. By the way Season 5 is penciled in for January 2013 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back