GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chqr please, half the field jump-started the start/cautions, one time when I started bang on time, 7 or 8 drivers took me, does it really matter here though?

And please learn to drive at least somewhat safely, you haven't yet mastered the "Staying in a straight line" technique, the same as Jakob.

Kartman did have a pretty big jump start in the Q race, but it's only a Q race around SSRX so it's not really a big deal, does sort of make Q a bit pointless though. And Akmuq, if 7 or 8 people took you at the start, that isn't jump starting, you just had a really bad start. You can't say the whole field jump started :lol: And if Jakob is getting penalised for doing nothing, surely Chqr should be penalised :rolleyes:

Kartman did have a pretty big jump start in the Q race, but it's only a Q race around SSRX so it's not really a big deal, does sort of make Q a bit pointless though. And Akmuq, if 7 or 8 people took you at the start, that isn't jump starting, you just had a really bad start. You can't say the whole field jump started :lol: And if Jakob is getting penalised for doing nothing, surely Chqr should be penalised :rolleyes:

I didn't, I went when the leader crossed the line, and there was still 2 or 3 people behind me, another time(when I jump-started dun dun DUN!!!) I made up a place, Chris went from about 15th to 5th.:lol: Like I say it doesn't matter hear but everyone needs to stop by Motegi, won't be that much of a problem at Daytona since we go two wide pushing our respective team-mates and a jump-start won't do much, especially if we go when the leader decides to rather than a pre-determined line like at SSRX.

And yes, I think Chqr should be penalised, I only think Jakob should have a warning for driving like a mad-man under cautions and side-swiping under greens. I think he's grand for Daytona...

Guys. Pm me details of anything you want looked at. There is nothing wrong with say, running at back under yellow if your last and laying off to get a better run. All out overtaking before the line is not allowed.

And if Jakob is getting penalised for doing nothing, surely Chqr should be penalised :rolleyes:

The fact that kartman hasn't reported the incident leads me to believe its all even now.

I did it simply because he's done it multiple times (@Motegi and now here). I don't regret anything I did and I think he knows what he did.

With regards to Akmuq, I had a perfectly good start, side-by-side with CJ on pole. Look at kartman's replay, he was definitely out of bounds.

Its not like I took him out the race. I put him in the wall to give him what he deserves as he's not been penalised yet for multiple instances of jumping starts.

EDIT: I'm not asking kartman to be investigated as what difference will it make to his overall points standing.

wow, seems like I did something wrong in a 1 lap shootout to determine positions for a race in which track position doesn't matter until the last 500 metres. sorry

gokartman78
wow, seems like I did something wrong in a 1 lap shootout to determine positions for a race in which track position doesn't matter until the last 500 metres. sorry

How dare you :sly:

After consultation with 3 other top drivers, Jakob has been cleared to race at Daytona.

Apologies for lack of information but my spreadsheet has gone for a walk on my hard drive. Anyway Daytona this friday.

650 BHP at Dayton has been a bit odd in testing.

Draft is easy to loose and difficult to get back so look out for that.

And then there are the new physics to deal with which will be an unknown quantity too.

Friday should throw up some surprises.

Oh and please try not to wreck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back