GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So raceday for SSRX. Today's grid order will be decided by a 1 lap shootout race WITHOUT cautions at 7.55pm BST (5 mins for before the race would start) - the grid will be set to "Results from previous race" and we will be green IMMEDIATELY afterwards.

A reminder SSRX cautions are based on sectors, using those huge green barriers as markers. So if a wreck happens, and next bridge is say "3000m" you race to 3000 metres. Also on last lap no cautions from the moment we enter the tunnel.

Good luck to all tonight, Furi 👍

Furi, what's the point of qualifying in SSRX if there's no points involved in it? :dopey:

Ah well, that 1 lapper might work as a support race of some sort. Letting off steam, ya know? ;)

Furi, what's the point of qualifying in SSRX if there's no points involved in it? :dopey:

Ah well, that 1 lapper might work as a support race of some sort. Letting off steam, ya know? ;)

Yep and practise for the last lap dash :lol:

Bit disappointed in a couple of things that happened tonight but I won't lose any sleep over it and life goes on.

Good win by Carb. 👍

And I get the dead heat for 4th.

32CFBDE1-0CC6-46D6-81F5-7B08D4F97C11-2209-00000905005CAA38.jpg

SC and Trucks are very different businesses, Sir.

Today's race was an example of what happens when three teammates are perfectly able to work together for nearly the whole race (save for the confusion on the pitlane where RPH entered too fast apparently) while having the setup of the night to keep them in the pace. In SC, all I've had has been lag bumps, pit stop errors, general lack of concentration resulting in wrecks and two good races, both of which could still have yielded a better result if I had been even a lil' bit luckier. Not to mention that there are no consistent teammates around...

Trucks forever, I say.

That's NASCAR Carb, the person with the best team/most luck wins, if you don't have a team behind you you can't win unless it's a track where lap times matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back