GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, there are going to be some curveballs at Daytona. The nature of the game - from 750hp old physics to 650hp new with new tyres and fuel usage, it's like transitioning from a winged 2010SC car to a 2011 on a repaved daytona.

Certainly, there are going to be some curveballs at Daytona. The nature of the game - from 750hp old physics to 650hp new with new tyres and fuel usage, it's like transitioning from a winged 2010SC car to a 2011 on a repaved daytona.

Hope our setup stays good for Daytona.

Doubt I can make it home in time for the race. I'll still come in and help out with cautions like I did at Motegi.

Furi, would I be allowed to race tonight? If so, what time is race start?

Ill help which ever championship rival gives me the best setup :mischievous:

Furi, would I be allowed to race tonight? If so, what time is race start?

Ill help which ever championship rival gives me the best setup :mischievous:

Sure go for it, should be room. Race start 8pm GMT.

So a reminder of the drivers title race:

SSRXa.png

SSRXb.png

*Venom actually have 4 more points and are 2nd in Teams.

Whats a good time around Daytona?

Running around on the bottom for 20-straight laps, then riding someone up into the wall if they dare try to pass on the outside. 👍👍👍

Furi I found a mistake with your tables.. I should be ahead of Carb on countback as I have had a second and he hasn't :dopey:

Furi I found a mistake with your tables.. I should be ahead of Carb on countback as I have had a second and he hasn't :dopey:

I pointed that out, like, over a week ago. It's on Furi's wall somewhere. And Chqr's also erratically behind Knelly. :dopey:

Off to Daytona tona tona in just half an hour, woo! :dopey:

Yeah well I willa djust. In fact table will be done from scratch due to having lost it on ym laptop :ouch:

Opening up in around 20mins.

Want to try that again without all the typos? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back