GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking like a potential 6 driver race for the championship, especially if akmuq has a poor result or doesn't turn up next week

There are a couple of people treating this series like ToCA.

Its not a bloody wreck fest so please don't treat it as such.

Its seriously annoying.

FlyingFox
There are a couple of people treating this series like ToCA.

Its not a bloody wreck fest so please don't treat it as such.

Its seriously annoying.

I know who you mean :rolleyes:..

And another thing....

Matty, will you sort your bloody connection out. That is peeing everyone off

A couple footnotes.

Akmuq to be warned for aggressive driving.
Matty to be warned to fix his lag.

A couple footnotes.

Akmuq to be warned for aggressive driving.
Matty to be warned to fix his lag.

Are you serious? I was one of the few to actually hold my line, it's not my fault if someone drifts up from the bottom and shoves back down into me, or if someone pushes me into another guy into the wall. Give me one example of aggressive driving from me which ended in contact.

Any time I ran high or middle line(usually after being pushed up) every other person somehow felt the need to push past me instead of sticking to the low line.

Furi, the one supposedly on probation, was one of the worst last night, the amount of times you shoved people into the wall or side-swiped someone(must have done this 10 times to me) is astonishing.

That warning is BS. Whenever I report something, 🤬 all is done, so I just gave up.

Akmuq
Are you serious? I was one of the few to actually hold my line, it's not my fault if someone drifts up from the bottom and shoves back down into me, or if someone pushes me into another guy into the wall. Give me one example of aggressive driving from me which ended in contact.

Any time I ran high or middle line(usually after being pushed up) every other person somehow felt the need to push past me instead of sticking to the low line.

Furi, the one supposedly on probation, was one of the worst last night, the amount of times you shoved people into the wall or side-swiped someone(must have done this 10 times to me) is astonishing.

That warning is BS. Whenever I report something, 🤬 all is done, so I just gave up.

Lol .... Yup!

Only complaint I got was about you, and I have had people mention you on and off throughout the season. And I drove no differently than 99% of the field. I'm NOT putting you on probation because you did nothing particularly extreme and out of line, this was meant as a just a reminder to keep in line. And I have done the same with a number of drivers this season.

I think you have over reacted a little there and taken too much offense.

Only complaint I got was about you, and I have had people mention you on and off throughout the season. And I drove no differently than 99% of the field. I'm NOT putting you on probation because you did nothing particularly extreme and out of line, this was meant as a just a reminder to keep in line. And I have done the same with a number of drivers this season.

I think you have over reacted a little there and taken too much offense.

I wouldn't care about a warning if I drove terrible, like at Motegi Race 1 or the custom track, but no, I got a warning because I didn't drive like I was blind. You only got 1 complaint because the majority have lost interest in this series.

You drove no differently than about 40% btw, the rest were able to hold a line.

The person who complained(unless I'm mistaken) about me shoved me into the wall multiple times, side-swiped me and pushed me up the track... The warning is ********, I'm not going to change my driving at all.

If I had lost interest I would not have 12 car + grids. Anyway thats all I have to say. Your not officially under any review or penalty, so I don't know why you are getting so annoyed.

For next season i am thinking of shrinking the calendar to 8 or 9 races, what are your thoughts?

Ok you couldn't make it like 15 minutes later? If you made the race start 15 minutes later I could make it.

Maybe for a couple races, the 100 lap event at Daytona would start earlier though.

If we could do that for most of the races I could make it. The time that Carrera Cup is at works for me.

Pure sound question, would you guys prefer the semi racng exhaust next season? Sounds throatier and racier.

And?..........

Simply had no time to do it, same reason I have had nothing to do for TOCA.

Next season might see a few tweaks to caution procedure, like Heavy Damage to discourage wrecks. Tours Speedway is off the schedule. and I am trialing a less cambered Pocono.

I'd like a smaller schedule, I hope to start up my own GT5 racing series around that time in a month or so.

NASCAR Truck Series News Update

Team Extreme & Cut N Trim Merger

This just in Truck Series fans Team Extreme & Cut N Trim have formed toghether. It was announced that for season 5 the teams will be run as equals but Team Extreme the main team with Cut N Trim being the development team. We asked the owners about the merger and here is what they had to say.

Jakob: The team was told on Monday we may be moving to a bigger shop next season with more help. They all took the news really well. We are completely fine being the development team. We hope to further both of the teams with hopefully getting a win here and there next season.

James: I am very happy that both teams were able to come to an agreement. Jakob & I have invested a lot of money into this merger. We bought a 50,000 Sq. Ft. garage in NC. We even invested money into getting the right tools. We are both hopeing to get a few wins next season.

Pictures below of the teams in action this season.

Cut N Trim:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Team Extreme:

picture.php

picture.php

There you have it fans Team Extreme & Cut N Trim Racing have merged into a main team and development team.

Oh god.

BTW Truck Season 5 (or the Cut'n'Extreme Silverado Massacre) is january 2013...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back