GTP NASCAR Truck Series S4 - Akmuq, Pepsi Racing Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,027 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have thought the HOST of the series would have factored in whether he had it or not before he decided on a car.

Would have thought the HOST of the series would have factored in whether he had it or not before he decided on a car.

He has one, but he's wanting people to send him extras so he can hand them out to other interested drivers that don't yet have one. It would probably be faster to deliver those directly, but either way works, I suppose.

I did but testing didn't go right did it? I have a Silverado, and Fox is busy working on a second car, and I have possible deals with drop and crazy lined up.

Furinkazen
I did but testing didn't go right did it? I have a Silverado, and Fox is busy working on a second car, and I have possible deals with drop and crazy lined up.

Oh right didn't know, you know I didn't mean that in a bad way anyway cause I just love trolling you.

has anyone got a spare truck?! ANYONE ?! i will send you some love in a jar :P. or a car, whichever you prefer

has anyone got a spare truck?! ANYONE ?! i will send you some love in a jar :P. or a car, whichever you prefer

Send a PSN friend request to Droptop2001gt. I can send one truck tonight after the 8pm reset to whoever sends the first PSN friend request. I'll send another Silverado tomorrow night if the other one of you doesn't already have one by then.

Send a PSN friend request to Droptop2001gt. I can send one truck tonight after the 8pm reset to whoever sends the first PSN friend request. I'll send another Silverado tomorrow night if the other one of you doesn't already have one by then.

thankyou :D

A 2010 ticket would be great.

EDIT - If either gokartman or gorsad wouldn't mind duplicating a silverado, I could send a truck to one of you, and have you send the other guy the same truck tonight, duplicating a copy for yourself in the process. That would cut out the one-day waiting period for the second truck. Can either of you do that?

A 2010 ticket would be great.

EDIT - If either gokartman or gorsad wouldn't mind duplicating a silverado, I could send a truck to one of you, and have you send the other guy the same truck tonight, duplicating a copy for yourself in the process. That would cut out the one-day waiting period for the second truck. Can either of you do that?

i have no idea how :confused:. i could look online though im sure 👍

Then don't worry about it. If gorsad can't duplicate it, I'll just send two. :)

Unfortunately, I have no idea what duplicating means and I'm not online now (won't be until tomorrow morning).

And I don't have a 2010 ticket, not really the collector type os I don't have any tickets. All tradable premiums are available though.

How to duplicate.

1. Your GT5 save file has a primary file and a backup file. Both can be found in the PS3 Save Data folder on the PS3's XMB. Every time you open GT5, the backup file is updated as a copy of your most recent primary save file.

2. Open GT5. Send a car from your garage or a ticket from your inventory to a friend.

3. Exit GT5. Open your PS3 Save Data folder. Check to make sure you have a primary save file, and a BACKUP save file present before you proceed. If you have both files, delete your PRIMARY save file only.

4. Open GT5. Click "YES" when the game asks if you want to load your backup save data.

5. Your backup data is restored, and you still own the car or ticket you just sent to your friend.

NOTE - Items in your gift inbox are stored online, and not in your game save data. If you want to keep a copy of a car/ticket, do not open GT5 and accept a gift car/ticket, then immediately send the new car/ticket right back out. When you reload your backup data file, your gift in your inbox will be gone and you won't have a copy of it in your garage/inventory.

Always exit the game completely back to the XMB and then reopen the game before sending any cars/tickets you are trying to duplicate, just to be safe. You need to be sure the car/ticket exists in your garage/inventory when your backup file is updated before you send the car/ticket out.

Tonight, this is what I'm going to do:

Turn on PS3

Start GT5.

Send Silverado from my garage to Gorsad or gokartman.

Exit GT5.

Delete PRIMARY GT5 save file from PS3 Save Data folder.

Start GT5.

Click "YES" to load backup data.

Drive the Silverado I just sent to Gorsad/gokartman, because I still have my original copy of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back