GTP Nurburgring GP 100 Miles - (Gr.3) Finished.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 146 comments
Hello everyone. I was wondering if I could possibly get on the reserve list too? I would love to participate but have to be somewhere at 1pm that day. If I make it back before race start, I would like to participate using the Nissan GT-R or Volkswagen Beetle if either car is available to choose from.

Hello everyone. I was wondering if I could possibly get on the reserve list too? I would love to participate but have to be somewhere at 1pm that day. If I make it back before race start, I would like to participate using the Nissan GT-R or Volkswagen Beetle if either car is available to choose from.

Hi. Thanks for your interest.

Yes I will put you on the reserves list and if you can make it great!! You can choose any car you want. There is no limit on the amount of any particular car.

Good stuff, sign me up!

gtplanet name: gedazz
PSN name: gedazz_uk
Gr.3 car: Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
Number: 6
Picture of car livery (optional):

8502796099230105656_23.jpg

About to open a practice lobby if anyone wants to join. Will post the room number below. Will keep open for around an hour.....

I was checking the room settings to make a practice room for myself and I've seen tuning is prohibited. I'd like to withdraw my entry please.

I was checking the room settings to make a practice room for myself and I've seen tuning is prohibited. I'd like to withdraw my entry please.

Ok thanks for letting me know. It has all race settings in the first post here. Entry withdrawn.

Back