GTP ORB Vintage Sports Car Series | Next Race Thursday @ 9pm

• Thread starter JLawrence
  • 600 comments
Anytime in the week is a no go for me. So Sunday, any time in the afternoon.

In order of preference: Wed,Thur,Mon.
Time: 9:00 EST Race Start so west coast and central won't be starting too early hopefully.

Ok, how about this, Thursday nights at TBD time?
Thursday seems about the best for me as well.

Peter, is there any way you could convince your parents to give you an hour then?

JLawrence
Ok, how about this, Thursday nights at TBD time?
Thursday seems about the best for me as well.

Peter, is there any way you could convince your parents to give you an hour then?

That works

Thursday sounds ok to me too, I don't have anything recording that night so i can just fire up the DVR to record the shows I'll miss

Can we start next week? My Friday night series is racing Thursday this week.
Thanks.

Friend of mine got hitby a car. Wont make it on time for sure, if tonight at all.
Go ahead and run the race if you want else I'm gonna go ahead and knock this on off the schedule

Damned that's awful! Hope you buddy's ok. I won't race then, I'd rather wait for you next week.

Ouch. Hope your friend is ok and it's not serious.

I went ahead and did the race. I was the only one there, and I won. Go ahead and mark it.

I'm kidding of course. Look forward to next week. L46 is getting dusty.

Friend of mine got hitby a car. Wont make it on time for sure, if tonight at all.
Go ahead and run the race if you want else I'm gonna go ahead and knock this on off the schedule

Are we gonna run Nurb GP or Indy RC thursday?

Ok so here's the deal with me for this week. Thursday is moving day but I plan on having the PS3 and TV hooked up in time for racing, especially since I won't have TV until Saturday.

In order to possibly finish this season before next year :crazy:
I'm gonna knock Nurburg GP off the schedule and move on to Indy tomorrow night.

On a side note, that 2.0 update has managed to make my poor little Datsun almost undriveable.

I wanted to race at Gold Cup so bad this year, but my college schedule won't permit it. I'm really hoping they move it back to the June date now that Harvey Siegel and Connie Nyholm are back in charge of the event.

Sorry guys, my six-month-old just didn't approve of me racing tonight for some reason. She usually falls right to sleep watching Gran Turismo, but I think those teeth coming in are making her cranky. :(

Back