GTP ORB Vintage Sports Car Series | Next Race Thursday @ 9pm

• Thread starter JLawrence
  • 600 comments
Yeah I'll take one if you have it to spare. I really just want to start over from scratch and work it up to where I want it.

Jay_B_II
I still gotta figure out this speed situation with my car. I wish I could get another 2002 to start all over with because I think it's the weight reduction that's doing me in. I might have been ok had I not took some top speed out on my transmission, I didn't account for the draft so I kept hitting the rev limiter way before the end of the straightaway which just killed my concentration going into the chicane. I got some ideas for next week though, hope it works.

Jay, you'll find that when we get to the tighter tracks with less straights. The car will find its way to the front. My Z had nothing at monza. Its a monster in the corners and JL kept pace with the 2002 at trail mtn

Time out for a min...Did he really just say "Ewwww" ?!? :odd:

Last edited:
I think he may have.

Me thinks ole cahill just doesn't feel like looking at the ass end of my beautiful Datsun again

Another reminder about the race for tomorrow.
Same time as always, and for those of you (Paul) who still have not added me I suggest you do before then because I will be hosting it from my lounge.

Side note:
IMZIZ turned a 1:02.1xx the other day, so there is your time to beat.

I think my Corvette might be too much vehicle for this track. Tsuckbutt circuit really is NOT one of my favorites.

I'll try to throw down some practice laps in the mean time.

My 4 wheel drive Hemi Quad Cab is pretty mean at this track though.

Looks like 'family time' is gonna be cutting into 'race time' today and I'm afraid I will not make it home on time to join you guys at Tsukuba. Have a good race, maybe I'll meet up with some of ya later!

i cant race tonight my connection is being a c:censored:t and im in the worst mood after being taken out over 10times in a BTCC series so ill save you guys the hassle and just miss this race out... im sure youll hve fun without me....

well I got 2 problems, don't have agro as a friend on PSN and my sister just called asking me to help her get her tire fixed so it looks like I have to miss the race. I was looking forward to it too. We should postpone it. lol

No race tonight? Dammit. Come on, it's 6-m right now, isn't it?

Let's get this going! Add me as a friend and let's begin, whoever's hosting the lobby.

I completely fail guys.
Haven't been home since last night so I won't be able o host. You know how to set it up if yall wanna run it

Yes works for me too I really want to run this track. Probably the one track I know the most out of all the tracks in the game.

Speaking of racing, everyone please join in on the Japanese Grand Prix to be held this weekend. I have yet to decide an exact time, but i'm thinking Sunday at 3pm EST.

Prizes will be awarded for winners! Grab a friend to team up with, and let's go!

:cheers:

Back