GTP Vintage NASCAR S2 | Niop takes the title!

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 271 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet is screwed to hell again, upgrading from 10 to 60mb this coming week but unfortunately till then I'm stuck with pathetic slowdown speeds at peak times :yuck:

Seems I'm out, any volunteers to host and send me the results after? You'll have to save the replay just in case also.

Maybe postpone a week? I'd be ok with that.

I'm on holiday from next Friday so not really an option unfortunately. I don't care about not competing, as long as you guys can race there's no issues. Can you host the room mate?

I'm on holiday from next Friday so not really an option unfortunately. I don't care about not competing, as long as you guys can race there's no issues. Can you host the room mate?
Ah yes, I forgot about that. I'll be gone too.

Yeah, I can host. I'll have it open in a couple minutes.

Predicted Field from what I've seen:

Carb
Cowboys
Me
Drop
Furi
gokartman
gorsad
Possibly Litchi?
Neljack
Niop
Spurgy?

Lobby is open: 1472 - 6118 - 3744 - 3752 - 4793

I forgot, do we have a pace lap? And what should the end race timer be set at?

Chqr
Predicted Field from what I've seen:

Carb
Cowboys
Me
Drop
Furi
gokartman
gorsad
Possibly Litchi?
Neljack
Niop
Spurgy?

*cough*

I am going to miss this one, late night last night, don't have the energy or focus to race today. Good luck and have a good race everyone 👍

Lobby is open: 1472 - 6118 - 3744 - 3752 - 4793

I forgot, do we have a pace lap? And what should the end race timer be set at?

Pace lap and one lap, so about 30 seconds.

Online but not long enough to race. Only came to check out the replays for about 20 mins.

Results:

1) Matty
2)RFLX_Niop
3)GTP_Litchi
4)Neljack)
5)Carbonox
6) Chqr
7)D4RKwiLL92
8)GoKartman
9)Gorsad

Was an awesome race, theres something about Motegi and good racing :D 👍

I'm so happy right now, delighted.

Niop, he was only 1 place behind, would have won in almost any position tonight.

Won the series with only 2nd places.

Results:

1) Matty
2)RFLX_Niop
3)GTP_Litchi
4)Derek
5)Carbonox
6) Chqr
7)D4RKwiLL92
8)GoKartman
9)Gorsad

Was an awesome race, theres something about Motegi and good racing :D 👍

Fixed. :D

Had a brilliant last battle with Carb until I realised I was a lap down from taking stupid amounts of fuel throughout the race. :banghead:

Fixed. :D

Had a brilliant last battle with Carb until I realised I was a lap down from taking stupid amounts of fuel throughout the race. :banghead:

Tee hee. ;)

Yay, I completed the race with (probably) 1 less pitstop than the others. :D

A mistake (by me) won me the race, Also if we were to drop a race I would be series Champ :D

Last edited:
All tables updated etc. and everything wrapped up. Was good fun gents, shame I couldn't make today. This may return in December, depends how busy I am with exams, girlfriend, work etc.

Congrats to Niop on the title :cheers:

Yeah, grats to Niop.

I don't understand why i'm 2 times on the score tables tables, but no worry for that ;)

Btw, if you wonder who is D4RKwiLL, he's one of my french friends. He's not registered on gtp yet due to his very poor english but he will do it soon for join some PURE series (and maybe Nationwide, who know).
In any case, he given me a very cool feedback regarding this race. He said you race very clean and you're respectful. Much appreciated 👍 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back