GTP Vintage NASCAR S2 | Niop takes the title!

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 271 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, got a 'scenario' idea where each round would be a different track and car. Just a couple of theortical examples displaying my point...

- Art Morrision Corvettes @ Daytona (1959 Daytona 500, NASCAR Convertible Division)

- Plymouth Superbirds @ Motegi (1970 Rebel 400 at Darlington)

Unsure but got plenty of time to deliberate. GNX's still high on the list.

GNX or Superbird would be fun, I'd prefer the GNX because it was part of the last generation of true stock cars in NASCAR, before they became tube frame chassis and aerodynamic bodykits

Hey guys, posted up that race recap on the GTPAmerica blog with a couple of pictures. Sorry if it focuses mainly on the top 4 drivers but that's where most of the action was to my knowledge. Enjoy!

http://gtpamerica.blogspot.co.uk/

Tom

The car understeers on daytona without a good tune.

i have a tune. put ride height on the front to minimum, maximum on the rear, 1.00 toe (front and rear), stiff front springs, soft rear ones, ARB front on 7, rear 1 and put 6.3 and 0.1 camber on. it works, trust me!!

i have a tune. put ride height on the front to minimum, maximum on the rear, 1.00 toe (front and rear), stiff front springs, soft rear ones, ARB front on 7, rear 1 and put 6.3 and 0.1 camber on. it works, trust me!!

Sounds like it could eat tires for breakfast though... :nervous:

Yeah, sounds like a tyre destroying set Sam :lol: I'm working from my Indy set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back