GTP NASCAR Thunder Series II | Off for now.

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 208 comments
Nate, how you doing man? Haven't seen you in any of the leagues this season. Will be good racing with you again 👍

I haven't had internet since I left after the final sprint cup race. I probably won't be running this series now because I saw in the front that it starts in the middle of September. I was under the impression that this was starting at the end of November when the NNS ends. Oh well. Just another series I can watch from the sidelines at work.:drool:

Chqr chqr chqr... i'm not happy. Cheers for putting me in an awkward spot. 👎

Furinkazen
Chqr chqr chqr... i'm not happy. Cheers for putting me in an awkward spot. 👎

What?

EDIT: Oh, right. Well both of them said at some point you told them they could have the slot, did you just forget?

EDIT 2: Oh, oh, right. Forget it.

Welcome lads. Driver profiles coming tomorrow.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong? :eek:

I said we could share the slot not that you could have full control over the time-slot, I believe it was a honest mistake, but not sure of where to go now.

I personally have no problem postponing Thunder mate to another time. Your idea is great and an apology from me is probably meaningless but I wouldn't mind pushing on with your series.

Don't worry about it, apology accepted.

But since this has more participants and mine only has 4 I really don't know what to do..

But since this has more participants and mine only has 4 I really don't know what to do..

I'll give you the slot between TOCA Season's 6-7 if you like :) , a bit in advance but thats my offer for the moment.

Still a while to the start date and S1 of thunder was slow to get participants initally. You should hold-out. Trust me. Your series has more depth to it.

How about this, Chqr will probably choose a different timeslot but it's a thought.

Mine goes inbetween 5-6 and Chqr goes between 6-7 or the WSC slot when thats done in two weeks? (Not sure if it's already been taken.)

Still a while to the start date and S1 of thunder was slow to get participants initally. You should hold-out. Trust me. Your series has more depth to it.

Hold out as in wait, or take it?

How about this, Chqr will probably choose a different timeslot but it's a thought.

Mine goes inbetween 5-6 and Chqr goes between 6-7 or the WSC slot when thats done in two weeks? (Not sure if it's already been taken.)

WSC being replaced by Tom's Indy Lights, and we have Nationwide early saturdays...

No worries mate. You had the slot before me and I don't want to go head-2-head with you. Heck I wanna race in yours. I got time. :)

Shame, probably won't be able to compete if it's in the first 6 months of next year.

Okay ladds.

Apologies to the fair few drivers who signed up but Thunder S2 will have to be put on hold. I ignorantly put this thread up in anticipation of an opening in the calendar but it turns out I'm clashing with Matty's All Star Series so unforunately this is shelved for now. Matty's series looks good though.

If drivers are still willing, we can go ahead with a 3 round schedule this weekend now that the All-Star Series run by Matty might not be going ahead.

Chqr
If drivers are still willing, we can go ahead with a 3 round schedule this weekend now that the All-Star Series run by Matty might not be going ahead.

You really should PM me before posting.

It was off this weekend because I wasn't around and RPH wouldn't host as he wants everyone to readjust to the new update. Seriously like.

You really should PM me before posting.

It was off this weekend because I wasn't around and RPH wouldn't host as he wants everyone to readjust to the new update. Seriously like.

Oh, not to worry. I thought you said you cancelled it. My bad.

Back