GTP Vintage NASCAR S2 | Niop takes the title!

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 271 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Tom, but many thanks to Fox for tonight's help, unlucky mate đź‘Ť

Great double teaming tonight Furi, I just got my fuel stragety totally wrong. It wont happen again.

Tom I came 7th there mate. I passed Aqmuk out on track and Muel whilst he was in the pits.

Great Race everyone!!

Great double teaming tonight Furi, I just got my fuel stragety totally wrong. It wont happen again.

Tom I came 7th there mate. I passed Aqmuk out on track and Muel whilst he was in the pits.

Great Race everyone!!

Mistake, if someone gives me the full results from the replay I'll alter it ASAP.

Great Race everyone!!

Like Biffle and Kenseth at Daytona, loved every minute of it :cheers:

Results:

At the flag

Chqr
Niop
Gocartman
Tom
Furi
Fraiser
Akmuq
Mule
FlyingFox
Gorsad
Matty

At The Finish

Chqr
Niop
Gocartman
Tom
Furi
Fraiser
FlyingFox
Mule
Akmuq
Gorsad
Matty

Well, which way do you guys want to do it? To the flag or the timer?

I think the flag option is a better one even if it does mean I have to check the replay.

IMO, adjust race timer so its 1 lap in length (so 50 seconds it would have been for Daytona.) Lets everyone complete 1 lap back to the flag. Try that at Indy ;)

Furinkazen
IMO, adjust race timer so its 1 lap in length (so 50 seconds it would have been for Daytona.) Lets everyone complete 1 lap back to the flag. Try that at Indy ;)

Yep, will do; i'm just used to not doing that from IndyCar s'all.

Mind if I race in the brickyard event? #90

Also, anyone know of any other good vintage racing series?

If you are scoring it at the flag then akmuq was ahead of me at the finish in 6th I was 7th, I passed him before the first corner but just after start/finish line on our 81st lap, one lap down.

Last edited:
really enjoyed last night, its the first time my internet has held up with no lag, and look where i ended up :D. the car is awesome at motegi, just awesome :D

These are correct at the flag according to Fox.

qsrLF.png

If it is still possible I would like to get in on this in the #21.

Sure thing mate đź‘Ť

Mind if I race in the brickyard event? #90

Also, anyone know of any other good vintage racing series?

Certainly. Crazy is looking to start a home track NASCAR vintage series, Furi is beginning another season of classic sportscar racing after this little festival ends đź‘Ť

Tom is there one more spot left in this series?

I'm tempted to let you in as it's a casual series but to be honest, it's down to the other guys in the series as they're the ones that stand to lose out if you wreck dude.

Thoughts?

I'm tempted to let you in as it's a casual series but to be honest, it's down to the other guys in the series as they're the ones that stand to lose out if you wreck dude.

Thoughts?

Okay Tom. Its up to them.

i'm okay with it. just don't push like you would with the actual nascars, these are alot more unstable...

I know I'm very unlikely to run in this due to timing, but it's the best way to see if he's learned patience. If I was a regular I would vote to give him the opportunity.

I know I'm very unlikely to run in this due to timing, but it's the best way to see if he's learned patience. If I was a regular I would vote to give him the opportunity.

That was the reason I asked mate, I advised him a few weeks back to try Trucks or something else casual before even thinking about applying for IndyCar or the top two tiers of NASCAR.

What lap times are you guys are getting at Indy?

I am going to use STR_JAKOB_15 for this event and my number is 11. Thank you if you guys say yes.

Last edited:
Anyone up for pre-race testing? I want to make sure my cars competitive, I'm not in to win per say, I just want a good (clean) race

Guys, I can't make the race since I'll be picking up relatives. I should be there for the Motegi race though.

I'm also fed up of getting wrecked at Thunder and other series.

Jakob, I'm in the #11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back