GTP Vintage NASCAR S2 | Niop takes the title!

• Thread starter Tom.
  • 271 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, because I actually had time to react when I was right behind you. I totally have superhuman powers.

MÜLE_9242;7318515
Right, because I actually had time to react when I was right behind you. I totally have superhuman powers.

I think everyone know what a brake button is or how to ease off. You can't ask for one thing and moan when it goes wrong.

I wasn't asking anything. You were the one asking me to lay off in the corners, because your car is setup too poorly. I complied, and got screwed over because of it.

MÜLE_9242;7318528
I wasn't asking anything. You were the one asking me to lay off in the corners, because your car is setup too poorly. I complied, and got screwed over because of it.

Setup too poorly? Maybe yours is the poorly set up one as when you touch someone you spin out.

A bad set up would not have got me a 5th place finish.

Seriously, you sound like you wanted us all to get wrecked.

Gorsad, you're honestly not welcome on ovals. Not with your lack of respect for driving lines.

Another Daytona race, another wreck. From now on I will not bother with Daytona anywhere but the Sprint Cup, because the track doesn't even promote clean driving, you can just cheapshot anyone and get away with it.

Sorry bout that.

While driving I didn't even know I hit you, all I saw was your car jump into the air. But while watching the replay I can see it was completely my fault.

Seriously, you sound like you wanted us all to get wrecked.

Yeah, I totally wanted to wreck you and screw myself out of any chance of winning. :rolleyes:

MÜLE_9242;7318552
Yeah, I totally wanted to wreck you and screw myself out of any chance of winning. :rolleyes:

Or risk wrecking by pushing two cars that are working very well, and try to screw everything up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ... then when I do step on the gas (so you're not complaining about us being slow) you catch up and wreck yourself. :rolleyes:

Quit with the roll eyes overload.

Nice racing on the whole, had good fun running with RFLX for half the race. No hard feelings about hanging me out to dry on the final lap man ;)

Congrats to Chqr on the win!

EDIT: Oh and Gorsad, you need to be more aware of cars around you man. Set your map in close to the track and hold your line along with being generally more conservative.

Sorry Tom, but many thanks to Fox for tonight's help, unlucky mate 👍

EDIT: Oh and Gorsad, you need to be more aware of cars around you man. Set your map in close to the track and hold your line along with being generally more conservative.

Will do. Just a question, how many people did I hit apart from MULE_9242 and Carbonox?

You didn't hit me. I got taken out. You were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

MÜLE_9242;7318590
You didn't hit me. I got taken out. You were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yeah it was bad circumstance. I'd continue by saying that its tricky to be taken out when i'm a full car length ahead... but look... arguing won't do a thing. Lets drop this now please? Whats done was done, lets move on.

Unlucky at the start Carb, Indy should be less of a crap shoot next week.

I should've known you're a dark horse after you somehow made the Honda very competitive at Spa :bowdown::bowdown:

yeah I was surprised about that, its been a good racing weekend for me aside from a power outage keeping me out of Indycar on friday...

kT5yw.png

Nice racing on the whole, had good fun running with RFLX for half the race. No hard feelings about hanging me out to dry on the final lap man ;)
We did good making it back up to the front, after being around 8 seconds back. Nice work there. 👍
I owed you and Kartman for helping me out, so for some odd reason I decided to help Chqr at the end. Make sense, right? :lol:

Frasier, nice job out-pacing everyone for pole.

And Chqr, congrats on the win! Smart race by you. 👍

I believe that table is wrong, I either finished 6th, as I was first lapped car over the line, or 9th as I lost a further 3 places after that, that table has me as 8th.

Anyway, after the race we came to the conclusion that 5-wide is the minimum you should start with at Motegi, you can take a lot more contact there than the others and a Furi would do bad there.

Also, if it weren't for a last corner spin, I would have beaten the supposed karter in a kart race.:)

You came up as 8th on the race results I think, can someone confirm? We raced to the timer running out.

Akmuq dropped to 9th I think, but he was the first lapped car across the line and therefore should get 6th because that's the rule in most real life racing series regarding the order of lapped cars.

FlyingFox passed both me and akmuq, as we were out of gas

Akmuq dropped to 9th I think, but he was the first lapped car across the line and therefore should get 6th because that's the rule in most real life racing series regarding the order of lapped cars.

Suppose I'll go and look over it tomorrow. Or can anybody else right now? Would be quicker that way as I'm busy right now.

Sadly that's not how this series is working.
You came up as 8th on the race results I think, can someone confirm? We raced to the timer running out.

:(

Anyway, can me and kartman swap our points as he got me in to that mess?:lol:

Yeah, if you saved it, give me the final results please because I'm busy now and will be during the week :(

We did good making it back up to the front, after being around 8 seconds back. Nice work there. 👍
I owed you and Kartman for helping me out, so for some odd reason I decided to help Chqr at the end. Make sense, right? :lol:

Frasier, nice job out-pacing everyone for pole.

And Chqr, congrats on the win! Smart race by you. 👍

Many thanks for that last-second push Niop and thanks all the way Tom. We did some good tandem racing to catch back up in the second stint.

I owe you one next time.

I was running low on fuel towards the end from going wide open in the entire last stint with a refill of 15 litres. I was running nearly full downforce so that helped me hold a better line and save fuel more. If I lost the draft, I was done.

Indy will definitely be less of a crapshoot. 👍

It seems everybody owes me one for next week. Why don't you all just let me by on the final lap? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back