GTP12: Bug Reports

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 485 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Status updates from ignored users still appear in the sidebar on the forum index.

@Slashfan, what were you doing when mobile site crashed? What device are you using? The server DB is under stress right now rebuilding more info, so things aren't completely up to normal speed just yet.

@DaveTheStalker, clicking a thread title will automatically take you to the most recent unread post (if there is one).

I'm using the Google Search browser as I'm not big on the rest of them. I'm on an iPod touch. I figured its under stress though.

Haven't seen it for other names yet, but @JDMTuningJZX90 has the 0 at the end of his name put underneath the rest of his name:
10531331964_68af290620_o.png

I am viewing on the Google chrome browser on a Macbook

lmao, no wonder I couldn't @ you.

xD

I miss my name being red :c

AND WHERE IS MY 👍 ?!

GTP12 is tupless!

This is grounds for revolution.

jk, this is awesome Jordan, great job. Seems like the "People viewing this thread" feature is gone though, was useful :(

@Slashfan, what were you doing when the browser crashed?
See https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/help/bb-codes for a list of the new BB code.

Mule, I'll fix your name for you now.
I beleive I was just browsing a thread and BAM, it kicked me right out of the app. It just did it again while attempting to change my signature.

Also, I can confirm the whole site works on the PS3 browser as it would on a PC. It actually works better than the old site, so kudos for that. :)

@Jordan

I was editing my alert preferences, when I noticed I could "recieve an alert when awarded a trophy for passing a milestone". Any insight on what that is all about or what it means? Thanks.

@DaveTheStalker, clicking a thread title will automatically take you to the most recent unread post (if there is one).

When you are navigating through the Alerts, yes tapping the thread goes to the most recent post. But when you're viewing a general forum list of threads (such as GT6 forum), if you tap on a thread, it takes you to the first post. Tapping on the date, takes you to the last post of that thread.

While typing, when the cursor gets to the bottom of the post window, it does not automatically scroll down. The cursor hides under the virtual keyboard and the window needs to be swiped up slightly to reveal the cursor and "post reply" button. Is this intentional or would it cause a problem if you had the page auto scroll to keep the cursor visible? I think it's because you're allowing us to spread to zoom as we are typing and not locking it like the mobile theme and app did is why this is occurring?

Mobile Facebook has issues when I try to add text in the middle of an already typed paragraph.

Last edited:
@Grayfox, it's the same 25KB limit. The server does a lot of processing with avatars now, so file formats which were supported in the past may not work. I didn't do extensive testing or research in this area and will note it in the bugs list.

What is the size limit of avatars?

Mine is 23.9KiB but will not upload

Good question. I have pix on my phone that are well over 1.5 Megs and they uploaded. The one I have now is not an original photo I took.

Links in our signatures are no longer working. It shows up just fine in the preview, but when it saves the link disappears.

People are typing the BB code manually now; the option in the WYSIWYG editor is gone.

@Jordan I've noticed the anchor code doesn't work - I feel like that was in the beta, though I could be wrong (and it might've used a different word).

Will Premium users be getting their red usernames back, Big J? Or are you unable to do that with the new architecture?

I wish premium can use what color they want.

Or will something like this put done
Black for non premium
Red for Premium
Green for Mods
Blue for The God Jordan

What is the size limit for signatures? I used 3 lines and it was "one line too many"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back