GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
What an unexpected surprise, just before GTA starts wow. I was all bumbed over not racing today and then I noticed the little gold trophy on the leader board, just too cool. Thanks........

Great job to all the recipients 👍

Semantics Mitch. It's not what you call it, but what you do about it. e.g. Martin Luther King, Jr. had a dream... Are you calling him passive because he used that word? I think not.

Lol. Who's the clever one ;) Yeh, I just meant it in a way like, it's what we would all like in the end.

Semantics Mitch. It's not what you call it, but what you do about it. e.g. Martin Luther King, Jr. had a dream... Are you calling him passive because he used that word? I think not.

Oh my god, here we go again. You seem to have read into my statement only want you wanted to percieve, in order to take a dig at me. I thought with me opening up my post with, "No disrespect to you whatsoever", that it would have shown that I was not taking a shot at him, but only trying to be more clever with the wording of how I see things. Guess you missed that first part, maybe take the blinders off eh. I have no ill feelings towards you either, but it just kind of pisses me off when people take what I say out of context, even when I state otherwise first, and try to turn it around on me.

Look, for the record, I like Oink and respect him very much. He does alot for the community with his videos and such and I really appreciate that. Bottom line, I was only having fun with him with the wording of his post. Thats all it was, nothing more, nothing less.

Oh my god, here we go again.....
Indeed.
Bottom line, I was only having fun with him with the wording of his post. Thats all it was, nothing more, nothing less.
Yet you never seem to stop and consider that there are other members of the community that do exactly that with you, only to be taken out of context or misinterpreted. Such is one of the drawbacks of internet communication, Mitch. Stop being so oversensitive about people criticising or contradicting you and relax.

Relax, take it eeeeeeaaaasssyyyyy.
For there is nothing that we can do
Relax, take it eeeeeeeaaaassssyyyyy
Blame it on me or blame it on you

- Mika

Indeed.

Yet you never seem to stop and consider that there are other members of the community that do exactly that with you, only to be taken out of context or misinterpreted. Such is one of the drawbacks of internet communication, Mitch. Stop being so oversensitive about people criticising or contradicting you and relax.

Oh, so I should just sit meekly by in a corner and let others make assumptions without being able to explain myself? I am relaxed and am not being over sensitive at all. I'm just explaining myself, thats all. Maybe a bit harsh or overbearing at times with my words, but thats just me and should not be taken personally.

Look Chris, I know you don't like me and thats fine, but do you have to always think the worst of me and what I say. My intentions are always good, its just maybe my choice of words that may be suspect. Not an English major and never claimed to be.

A bit late to the party but congrats to all the new entrants and the promotees.

Im not picking a side in this, but as this is a thread welcoming new drivers, I suggest that any confrontations be kept private. Doesn't make a good impression on the new members. :)

Im not picking a side in this, but as this is a thread welcoming new drivers, I suggest that any confrontations be kept private. Doesn't make a good impression on the new members. :)

Agreed. My appologies.

Mitch, in general your responses do come across as a little harsh. You do always preface them with "no disrespect" or something similar, but often when people say that they do intend disrespect. I'm not saying that you do, but phrases like that tend to be used with a negative connotation. Not taking sides, just want to help out so there are less misunderstandings

Mitch, in general your responses do come across as a little harsh. You do always preface them with "no disrespect" or something similar, but often when people say that they do intend disrespect. I'm not saying that you do, but phrases like that tend to be used with a negative connotation. Not taking sides, just want to help out so there are less misunderstandings

Oh, so now you are saying/assuming that I am lying when I say that. I think not. When I say, "no disrespect" thats what I mean. Again, you are assuming the worst in my posts.

I can see the 'Ratt haters are coming out now :lol: so I guess I will just disappear again. My appologies for being off-topic here, but I feel I have the right to publicly respond to any posts here directed at me. I guess any further hate can be directed to me via pm. :lol: Peace.

this still going on??
Relax, take it eeeeaaaaasssyyyy
For there is nothing that we can do
Relax, take it eeeeeaaassssyyyy
Blame it on me or blame it on you

millross
DIVISION ONE!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Can you correct the spelling in your sig now? :dopey: :sly:

Well done mate! :cheers:

Thanks Matt, hard to believe and a little frightening, but also very exciting.

Thanks Matt, hard to believe and a little frightening, but also very exciting.

In our little disagreement, I forgot to congratulate you on your promotion Baron. Well done and am genuinly happy for you. :cheers:

GTP_CargoRat
In our little disagreement, I forgot to congratulate you on your promotion Baron. Well done and am genuinly happy for you. :cheers:

Thanks Mitch.

Fixed my signature Matt. I always use the app on my phone so I never noticed the error.

New Qualifier Results (7/8/13):

New Qualifier Results:

:: Division 1 ::

Division 1 Gold (0.000 - 1.333):

GTP_escama1 / "escama1" / Spain (1.210) (Verified)
user118395pic1573412914.gif

GTP_WiiFreak / "WiiFreak" / Canada (1.333) (Verified)

Division 1 Silver (1.334 - 1.666):

GTP_Carracer / "carracerptp" / USA (1.422) (Verified)

GTP_phillieproff / "hookedonturbo" / UK (1.559) (Verified)

Division 1 Bronze (1.667 - 1.999):

GTP_Ashley / MattAsh5 / UK (1.981) (Verified)

:: Division 2 ::

Division 2 Silver (2.334 - 2.666):

GTP_XR_RACER_11 / "GTP_XR_RACER_11" / Brazil (2.361)
GTP_Sherwood / "GTP_Sherwood" / USA (2.498)

Division 2 Bronze (2.667 - 2.999):

GTP_ThunderX / "BloodyThunderX" / Canada (2.998)

:: Division 3 ::

Division 3 Gold (3.000 - 3.333):

GTP_Jester / "F1Jester" / USA (3.024)
GTP_JogoAsobi / "JogoAsobi" / USA (3.289)
GTP_c4joelito / "c4joelito" / Portugal (3.306)

Division 3 Bronze (3.667 - 3.999):

GTP_Peir / "peiratis1976" / GREECE (3.685)
GTP_skeeter23 / "smskeeter23" / USA (3.689)
GTP_Sig / "Siggers" / UK (3.794)

:: Division 4 ::

Division 4 Bronze (4.667 - 4.999):

GTP_RaceReady / "RaceReady" / USA (4.721)

:: Division 5 ::

Division 5 Gold (5.000 - 5.333):

GTP_bjh240rs / "bjh1012 " / New Zealand (5.053)

Note: unverified submissions are provisional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Promotions, effective 7/8/2013:

GTP_gooners_17 (mohitraina91) D2 Gold -> D1 Bronze (1.95047 -0.38286)
GTP_Caine ("gtpcaine") D2 Silver -> D2 Gold (2.23072 -0.43594)
GTP_Mamba (manumanu19) D2 Silver -> D2 Gold (2.27111 -0.39556)
GTP_Hasslemoff (Hasslemoff) D3 Gold -> D2 Bronze (2.94774 -0.38560)
GTP_mj ("mjdmzn") D3 Gold -> D2 Bronze (2.98256 -0.35078)
GTP_Racingworld (Racingworld68) D3 Silver -> D3 Gold (3.18642 -0.48025)
GTP_Allibubba99 (Allibubba99) D3 Silver -> D3 Gold (3.28856 -0.37811)
GTP_otxjto (otxjto) D3 Bronze -> D3 Silver (3.49848 -0.50152)
GTP_AspecBob (segovia) D3 Bronze -> D3 Silver (3.63205 -0.36795)
GTP_Straffestef (Straffestef) D4 Bronze -> D4 Silver (4.57670 -0.42330)

Congratz to all the promoted. Fine work!

Gooners in D1 now, left me in the dust. 👍

PS> PURE NA just became the highest ranked team in the World Cup. :boggled:

Congratz to all the promoted. Fine work!

Gooners in D1 now, left me in the dust. 👍

PS> PURE NA just became the highest ranked team in the World Cup. :boggled:

Great, now we are going to have to live up to that :nervous:

Wow this is great! D3 to D1! Learnt a lot from this place, very glad I joined the WRS :)

Congrats to all other promotees as well!

Wow, I didn't expect to be promoted that fast! :sly:

Welcome to the new guys and congrats to all other promotees!

- congrats to myself as well :D

Last edited:
Back