GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Wow, only a few events after I come back from a long hiatus, and I get my first promotion! I think my new wheel helped quite a bit...

Congratulations everybody who got promoted, especially Al: you're staying one step ahead of me! Hey, I just realized that with Mohit, that's three Canadian promotions at once!

Also, welcome to all new drivers. :cheers:

And Vaxen, thanks for your great work!

Wow this is great! D3 to D1! Learnt a lot from this place, very glad I joined the WRS :)

Congrats to all other promotees as well!

Aww they grow up so quickly... congrats Mohit :yup: hope to join you there soon :)

As for me Wooooohoooo D3 Gold to D2 Gold in just under a year amazing stuff thanks guys, just like gooners I have learned a lot in the WRS, hope to learn even more :cheers:

glad I joined the WRS :)

I approve this message :)

Congrats to all other promotees and Welcome to the new folks

Welcome to all the new drivers and congrats to all the promotees 👍

Wow, congrats to all the promotees, a lot of steady work paying off!

Well done on seeing the light for the mothership, Mohit :D

And Paul finally hopped into the proper division, too :sly:

Welcome to the new drivers and congrats to the promotees! Nice to see some more competition in D1. :) I think my handicap was very close to getting D1 Silver. A shame I didn't get it this round, that only motivates me to push harder this month. 👍

Welcome to all new drivers! :cheers:

and thumbs up for all the promotee!
Good job Daniel! :) , about time Mohit you derserve that D1! 👍 and well done Mamba, very fast learning curve! 👍

Welcome to all the new members! This is a really great community as well with lots of fun, clean, interesteing racing. Enjoy :cheers:.

And congrats to the promotees [sic]. It is always cool to see the regulars move up the ranks :bowdown:. WRS has helped me to get quicker in the short periods of time that I have had to participate.

Thanks also to the Mods, Admins, and Stewards who help make this a great series. :gtplanet:WRS :gtpflag:

Wow, I was not expecting to make D1 Gold. Now I'm going to have to live up to it :lol:

Anyways, I'm glad to finally be on the registry :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Well done to all promotees. 👍 And welcome to all the new guys. :cheers:

Told you you were D1 level carracer. :P

Welcome to all the new guys!!!!!

Congrats Mohit for making D1!!!! Well deserved!!!!

Congratulations to all the rest of the promotees!!!

AL

Wow, I was not expecting to make D1 Gold. Now I'm going to have to live up to it :lol:

holy crow well done mate 👍

now no one can accuse us of sand-bagging the qualifier when the two new placements landed D1 Silver and Gold. :D

Doesn't surprise me at all:sly: Congrats to you, Rat, Skeeter, Carr and everyone else on getting the results you deserve from the hard work you put in. 👍👍

Yay! I want to say thanks to everyone who beat me in TT's this last month or so. Watching you guys and learning what I'm doing wrong really helped me develop my skills. 👍

Sig editing time :D

--

omg how selfish of me

Well done to all other promotes and welcome to all new guys :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to new drivers and promotees alike. I think I've actually gotten slower since joining, at least I think my handicap has gone well down :ill:

Welcome new drivers.

Congrats on all the promotions, I knew you wouldn't be long Mohit.

A few new aliens... :scared: Welcome to y'all, aliens and humans. :cheers:

Nice job on the promotions chaps. Shout out for Mohit making it all the way to D1. Good job fella. 👍

woww, D1 goldI am happy with the result and congratulations to the other players for the job. :cheers:

a question, he means the number 1210 next to my result?

when finished GTAcademy testing, I'll be by this section of WRS, I have long been practicing for this edition of GTAcademy and I do not want miss a beat,

a pleasure gentlemen

woww, D1 goldI am happy with the result and congratulations to the other players for the job. :cheers:

a question, he means the number 1210 next to my result?

when finished GTAcademy testing, I'll be by this section of WRS, I have long been practicing for this edition of GTAcademy and I do not want miss a beat,

a pleasure gentlemen

Hi Escama1,

Welcome to the WRS. The 1.210 next to your name in the registry is your handicap, and it will change over time as you participate in events, and can be used to compare how well you did in a particular event as compared to how you would normally do. We also use it as the primary component in determining promotions.

good to see you here escama :)
recently joined WRS , very clean & fair racing ,
i'm sure you'll love the way it's made!

thanks, is that I love the time trial of only 1 week, if over are to my taste even more xD

We see you for here aughablo 👍

Merci, au revoir

Last edited:
Good to come back after a small break with a promotion :) Congratulations to all drivers who got promoted. Welldone Al, still climbing the ranks together. Stef, Good job aswell.

Also welcome to all new drivers. 👍 see you on track.

Congrats to all the promotees and welcome to all the new WRS members. 👍

Great job on that D1 Gold Juan Antonio :D 👍 , you'll find helpful, nice and friendly people here, and a fierce competition too. :mischievous:

Division 2 Bronze (2.667 - 2.999):

GTP_ThunderX / "BloodyThunderX" / Canada (2.998)

I know I'm late on this, I've just been rather busy and haven't had much time to get around to this, but It's great to see that I just managed to squeeze in a Division 2 time on my first go around. Hoping to improve that time soon.

Back