GTP_WRS-Online : Special IX - 2.4 Hour Nürburgring Mixed Class Enduro - March 14/15

• Thread starter PASM
  • 251 comments
Practice room open in the WRS club ahead of the EU race. I will switch it to the EU race lobby settings at 19:00 GMT (in about 45 minutes).

LOBBY CLOSED QUALI IN PROGRESS

Please do not enter until the post is edited

Lobby open -> Week 58 EU Race lobby

Last edited:

Lobby open

Last edited:
Wow, has it really been four months since I last raced with you guys? I'm afraid I was enjoying iRacing a bit too much, but this event neatly coincides with Week 13 (where everyone just crashes into each other) so count me in. I'll try not to run out of fuel this time :)

Lobby open

Last edited:
My current 4-speed Sauber setup: (based on @PASM 's setup)

Sauber Mercedes C9 '89

683PP 800bhp 893kg

Racing Medium tyres

Suspension

50/80 60/80
13.62/15.22
1/1
1/1
4/7
0.0/0.0
0.10/0.50 0.10/0.45

Brakes 5/5

Transmission
1st move final gear to 5.000. and then top speed slider all the way to left
And then set the gears as follows:

1.950 1.875
1.500 1.450
(0.972)
F2.500 F2.700

LSD
10/15/10 10/12/10

power limiter 82.3 %

DF 600/850

EDITED March 10th changes written next to original. Version 2 (much safer online)

Last edited:
Practice room OPEN

I'm trying to fix my wheel so I'm AFK from time to time - for now it looks like opening and cleaning the inside did the trick - doesn't get that hot anymore, but I need a long stint to see if it starts fooling around again

Last edited:
Post a message when you're done Stefan, I'll join than first I have to do some things myself

That tune feels super stable for the GT car and was good for a 1'49.2 with a pretty huge mistake right before

68/65
min/min
1/1
1/1
7/7
0/0
0/0

Brakes 4/6

GEARS
initial final max top speed min
final 3.200

LSD

5/12/5

DF 500/530

EDIT: small update: RH BB and LSD - feels better out of turns

Last edited:
I'm definitely free to try qualifying this evening from 8.00 pm GMT.

If any steward is free, could you send me a message on the PS and I'll come join the lobby.

Edit: qualifying done and dusted thanks @PASM

Last edited:
I'm definitely free to try qualifying this evening from 8.00 pm GMT.

If any steward is free, could you send me a message on the PS and I'll come join the lobby.

Qualifying/practice lobby open.

Lobby open

Last edited:
Practice room open in GTP_WRS club.

I'd love to join in on this, I'll be available for qualifying any time this weekend. :)
I see that you've joined the Registry by sending in a best-lap replay, and you've signed up for this event, but one more item needed: Driver Info Form. Post in here when you've completed it and we'll get you added. 👍

Last edited:
Announcement
  • Specs have been finalized. It has been in the OP for a while now, but for those of you who missed it: tuning is also allowed on the CLK Touring Car.
  • Support race details have been added to the OP.
  • A raw practice log has been made available. You can now see the notes from the drivers when they entered their best laps to the practice leaderboard.
It is great to see the grid filling up in such a fashion! Including reserves we are now over the 32 car limit, with 28 drivers having confirmed their entry. If we go over 32 confirmed, the 32 fastest drivers will qualify for the race. So qualifying can be quite important for this race.

Lastly, a friendly reminder to the upcoming LMP qualifying deadline. I and a few other stewards should be quite busy with the upcoming Bathurst 12 hour team race tomorrow (there will be a livestream, it would be great to have your company there). After that has finished there should be more stewards available to oversee your qualifying. But as ever, please post to the thread to schedule a moment in advance.

Qualifying Deadlines

LMP Class

Sunday, March 8th (10:00 PM Pacific) | Monday, March 9th (6:00 AM GMT) Local

Qualifying/practice room open
closed.

Last edited:
Great session today. Learnd quite alot. Thanks for the help on the setup @PASM tyres Holding longer and an full sec faster on full tank.

Anyone available to watch my qualification?

LOBBY OPEN

Last edited:
Would rather not do my quali today as I feel under-prepared. PASM said that pretty much nobody will be on tomorrow, so I'm worried that I will either not qualify well or at all. Will any stewards be around in a couple hours?

Back