GTP_WRS-Online : Special V - Triple Mix Part Deux - August 2nd @ 21:00 GMT

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 177 comments
You ran some seriously fast laps in the Impreza.
yea
but i cannot hold up the pace when tyres start to fall or when i go over the kerbs i spin (new wheel user)
Any tips?

Last edited:
I was a bit concerned about the race, since I hadn't driven the cars very much AND too many late work nights didn't help. However, aside from the parity races, this was my best performance yet!

I fall off the track a lot so I'm usually the blue flag marker :cool:, but I only had one wipeout in all three races and it was in the car with which I was least comfortable. I finished 2 of the 3 races in the middle of the pack. I call that progress!

Thanks to everyone for the great races, to @Gravitron and @otxjto for hosting, and @hasslemoff for organizing. I really dig the Triple Mix. :cheers:

I will post room B pics tomorrow! 👍

Race report coming up soon!:gtpflag:

Edit: -

I couldn't post the race report yesterday because I was at a event called Gamma racingday. Where i watched a Red bull demo here's a sneakpeak and the race report is in the next post.
IMG_1298.jpg IMG_1299.jpg IMG_1301.jpg

Here are some lexus pictures I made earlier
Red Bull Ring Short Track_3.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_6.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_7.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_11.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_16.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_24.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_25.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_29.jpg
Such a good looking car in my opinion

Last edited:
Race 1 Subaru Imprezza

Qually
My qually went very well. I knew I could perform well with this combo and so I did I ended up in 4th position behind Ruzinvincible, MeisterFetz & @Strop .

Lap 1
At the start of the race I had a little more speed than strop in front of me. I went to take a look on the inside of the first corner. As he still had the lead I didn't had the urge to spinout in the first corner I decided to back-out of it and wait for my next opportunity.
Red Bull Ring Short Track.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_1.jpg

Unfortunately for me I had cost me some exit speed and the car slightly broke balance allowing roamer to take a peek on the inside. Since I was in front of him I decided to take my own line in to the corner. That’s when we touched slightly costing @roamer2629 a position to @mr_lab_rat .
Red Bull Ring Short Track_2.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_3.jpg

In this lap Mike had a better second to last corner I think I was quicker through the last corner and thus maintaining the gap.

Lap 2

In the corner after the Red bull statue MeisterFets spun out so I ended up in 3th. I must say at this point in time my head really began playing tricks on me. I was really surprised I even managed to qually at fourth and reckoned I would soon be losing some positions. But I now I’m in third and seem to keep up with these guys so I started thinking wouldn't my first podium be a great thing to accomplish today. But then I realized I Needed to focus to make it happen.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_4.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_5.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_6.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_7.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_8.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_9.jpg

Battle with mike

In lap 3 Mike really began catching me as I wasn't quick through turn 1 and didn't brake enough for turn 2 compromising my speed through the next corner and on to the straight. In the run down to second to last turn he got a peek down my inside, I think he realized he was too far away and wanted to see if he could make a move on the last corner but I was still a bit to far ahead to make a move in the last corner.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_10.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_12.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_13.jpg

I had a bad exit at the last corner allowing Mike to exit faster plus getting my slipstream. So he went for the opportunity and we were racing next to each other on the finish line. I prepared for his move in the first corner on lap 4 but by the time we we’re at the first corner Mike had already passed me. Fortunately for me he went a bit wide and I was able to exit with more speed and undercut him regaining my 3th position. But by the last two corners he was right on my bumper again.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_15.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_16.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_17.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_18.jpg

On the straight in to lap 5 Mike was in my slipstream but this time I didn’t have a bad exit out of the last corner so the difference was smaller compared to the last lap. Although Mike took a look he backed out this time. Mike lost a bit more time here allowing the gap getting slightly bigger. Allowing me a small break and look ahead. While Mike and I battled I was surprised Strop had not gotten away from us. We weren't gaining but weren't losing a lot either
Red Bull Ring Short Track_19.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_20.jpg

In lap 6 I made a mistake in turn two carrying the consequences in to next turn that was a bit wide right after the turn in point. So I had to lose some speed to stay on track. This meant that Mike was right on my tail again. Allowing to come to my side at the finish line once more. And like last time he was ahead of me into the first corner. But again Mike ran wide allowing me to undercut him. So this was a Deja-vu moment for us. Again allowing me a small gap.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_22.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_23.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_24.jpg

Lap 8 and 9 Mike was focusing on catching me as I was focusing on catching strop. Unfortunately I went a bit wide in the corner before the rundown in to the last corners. Luckily I could close the door on Mike and we had a little contact there. But nothing major.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_25.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_26.jpg

In the rundown to the second to last corner Mike got beside me. As I didn't want to end off track I ran wide allowing room for a pass but by the last corner I was surprised Mike didn't pass me and I could keep my position going in to the last corner where we almost touched and I decided to steer out a bit. At the exit of the turn mike was already besides me ready to take the position. But then we saw Ruzinvincible rejoining after he spun out of the last corner I guess. We went passed him and arrived at the first corner of lap 10 neck-on –neck. Fortunately I was the first one in to and out of the corner in second position. In the meanwhile roamer had joined the fight.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_27.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_28.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_29.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_30.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_31.jpg

I was able to make a small gap between me and Mike once more. And started thinking to much once more. The battle with Mike had given me confidence to do a clean battle with these guys and I am now in second position and with Mike a little further back maybe just maybe I had a small chance to gain on @Strop and eventually take the lead, but again don’t think just focus!
Red Bull Ring Short Track_32.jpg

But hen Lap 13 I ran way to wide in the second corner allowing Mike to close the gap and attack me in the run down to the last corners. He used my slipstream to get besides me. In the second to last corner he was already in front of me and I lost my position. I tried to make the gap as little as possible going on to the main straight.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_33.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_34.jpg

Disaster!
In the rundown to the first corner Ruzinvincible catched my slipstream. And was slightly behind when entering the corner. When I felt a slam on my right back of my car whipping me into a slip. I managed to keep it on track but lost three positions because of this incident. (I don’t want to discuss the details of the incident in the thread.) At the end of the lap Ruzinvincible spun out on the last corner. Getting a position back.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_35.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_36.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_37.jpg Red Bull Ring Short Track_38.jpg

Rest of the race
@RoeszaGT was right on my bumper after the incident. But luckily I managed to create a gap between us. Also I was gaining on @otxjto but I wasn’t able to pass him. In the last two rounds I got nervous because Johan was gaining on me which made me nervous and causing more mistakes.

Final thoughts
I had a great race after all! Learned a lot and got a great confidence boost from racing with Mike, that was some really awesome battling. The only thing that leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth is the incident. I really think I could have gotten my first podium if that didn’t happen. Too bad though better luck next time.

This week I decided only to do report on this on due to a lack of time, a lot of bad driving and me learning the most from this race.

Congratulations on the podium finishers and the overal podium. I had a great night! Thanks guys!

:cheers:
Cheers,

Kevin

Attachments

• Red Bull Ring Short Track_14.jpg
    Red Bull Ring Short Track_14.jpg
    509.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I don't know how I did it either. Both times I thought I lost the position. But some how I carried more speed so I could get passed you again. Maybe it was because i got on the brakes slightly earlier since i didn't want to hit you but that allowed me to accelerate earlier. But I imagine it would have looked great with the Benny hill theme under it :P

Will write my report later today. What happened in Room A? No news from it so far...
GT-300 Championship please, racing this cars is just too much fun to let it go.
Thanks again for this event but I can't seem to get enough of this cars!

Will write my report later today. What happened in Room A? No news from it so far...
GT-300 Championship please, racing this cars is just too much fun to let it go.
Thanks again for this event but I can't seem to get enough of this cars!
It sucked, imo. I qualified last and finished last the first race. And it was all downhill from there.

Ok, here I go. Race 1

Dutchy is a gent on turn one of the first lap and lets Strop turn with some space, I'm not far behind them and try to sneak on the inside of turn 2. Slight bump, I didn't expect you to start turning that soon and I couldn't brake on time. Because I hit the brakes that hard, Mike gets me into the Ss and starts his chase on Dutchy. Strop wasn't that far away. From then on I was driving with clean air, watching the amazing show Dutchy and Mike were giving. Saw both attempts by Mike to overtake, and both times, both of you behaved so well, with not even a scratch, so my hopes that you would take each other out for my own benefit vanished :D

Lap 10
Ruzinvincible spins on the last turn, which neither Mike or Dutchy or Me can see yet, the three of us fighting for our positions hard...
Red Bull Ring Short Track_5.jpg

We zoom past him with Otxjto (that's Joe right?) close behind and Strop taking the lead.

Red Bull Ring Short Track_4.jpg

Lap 13
Ruzinvincible overtakes me at the last turn, very agressive, but no complaints, and my efforts to regain the positions make me loose yet another to Oxtjto at the first turn of lap 14

Lap15
Dutchy gets hit at turn one by Ruzinvincible, sending him into a spin. Reviewed the moment many times and it doesn't look good. Oxtjto is too close to benefit from the hit, as he brakes to avoid hitting Dutchy, who is crossing the track sideways now. But I'm at a perfect distance and able to take turn 1 undisturbed, passing right in the middle between Dutchy and Oxtjto, climbing two positions in a single maneuver.
Red Bull Ring Short Track_1.jpg

Got right behind Ruzinvincible who spun again at the last turn and I went from 6th to 3rd in just one lap, Mike and Craig ahead of me, Oxtjto right behind us
Red Bull Ring Short Track.jpg

From then on I try to gain some time on them but made some silly mistakes and they didn't. Got to be close a couple of times but after lap 30 I guess none of us wanted to do anything crazy and run conservative, clean lap until the end.
Great race, as were the other two. Report coming soon :gtpflag:

i would have made atleast podium in race 1 if i wouldn't have spun 3-4 times
sorry @GTP_Dutchy for the spin:banghead::scared:
@roamer2629 i think i had a better exit of the turn before i overtook you ,so may be you were surprised while i got on the inside :eek:
nonetheless got the fastest lap :grumpy:

I had touched the dirt at the Ss and was expecting you to close gap, just that I thought you were going to try to do it sooner, not so close to the turn. Anyway, clean as far as I'm concerned.

Oh and i forgot to mention this one before.

Can we please do another round of the triple mix as soon as possible!!! I'm getting home sick already just remembering Saturday!!!
And just like @roamer2629 mentioned these GT300 cars a such a blast to drive! I would love to start a series with these cars. Does anyone knows how to get such events going?

Oh and @mr_lab_rat you better join so me can repeat this!

My brief reports:

Race 1-
WRX. Started on pole with my fastest lap so far(52.9xx). Ever lap was either a 52 or a 53 except for 1 or 2. I have a spin at the last corner near the end. I was up 10 seconds, but I ended up winning by only 5. Overall a pretty good race.

Race 2-
Lexus. Started 4th(I think) which was higher than I expected with the Lexus. Decent race. Ended up in 3rd I think. Overall a decent race.

Race 3-
BRZ. Started in 9th. Not 1 clean lap in Quali. I was on my last lap which would have been a mid to low 53, but the timer expired inches before the line. Race was a disaster. Lots of mistakes. Ended up in 7th.

I think I ended up in 3rd overall which I'm happy with considering my final race.

Oh and i forgot to mention this one before.

Can we please do another round of the triple mix as soon as possible!!! I'm getting home sick already just remembering Saturday!!!
And just like @roamer2629 mentioned these GT300 cars a such a blast to drive! I would love to start a series with these cars. Does anyone knows how to get such events going?

Oh and @mr_lab_rat you better join so me can repeat this!
If you can come up with a 1-Make, No Tune, Base Model racing Series, I am definitely in. Make it happen!

My race report.

Race 1 some great racing till lap 24 when I span and ended up facing the wrong way, had time to goto the pub for a pint before I could join the track safely :lol:. Finished 11th and started 5th.

Race 2 PD decided to play games and half way through qualifying (2nd time) I noticed Erazer had gone invisible for me, so I decided to stat race 2 at the rear, as me and Erazer where running laps of the same time and we both qualified on the front row, plus I put myself out by having the spin in race 1. Again some good racing all the way through until I span again behind Pekka. Sorry to Hector on lap 6 when I missed my brake point and to avoid him I shot up the inside and luckily he avoided me and kept his position.

Race 3 no mistakes for me and again good fun trying to keep the quicker cars behind me :)

Overall had fun with some good close racing.

Thanks again to @Sjaak for the car choice and a shame you couldnt make it, thanks to @otxjto for looking after room B and thanks to everyone for turning up and making it a good event 👍

EDIT: better mention a thankyou to All the other Stewards and admins for making all the events happen in WRS :)

Last edited:
This was a third race in room B. By now everyone knew the Impreza was the fastest car. I left the best for last and hoped to get a win after two 2nd place finishes.
But four other drivers had exactly the same idea and we all ran 53.6s in the qualification. That's right, there was less than 0.1s separating the first 5 places. I missed the pole position by 0.002!

So the first five on the grid:
@RoeszaGT
@mr_lab_rat
@Meister Fetz
@Zapphoid
@roamer2629

Lap 2 (the first racing lap) - it gets crowded in the first couple of turns. Roamer tries to give Zapphoid room but runs wide and loses two places.

Lap 3 - I say hello to Roesza's rear bumper in the braking zone at the pit entry. I seem to be faster in this section but I don't think I can get a clean pass done here.

Red Bull Ring Short Track_1.jpg

Lap 6 - Meister Fetz catches up to me so I try to shake him off by running my fastest lap 53.1

Lap 7 - I bump Roesza again at the same spot. Maybe I should try to pass him here but he just keeps running consistent lap times.

Lap 8 - Meister Fetz catches me again. I will have to watch my mirrors. He has a home track advantage but I hope the extra pressure to do well also makes him nervous.

Lap 10 - One second separates the top three with Roesza leading, I'm in second place managing to keep Meister Fetz behind me. Roamer passes Zapphoid for 4th place but they are pretty far behind so I don't think they will get involved in the fight for podium spots.

Red Bull Ring Short Track_2.jpg

Lap 13 - we catch up to lap traffic. I run wide at the exit from the final turn and the Impreza needs to show its rallying skills. I manage to stay in 2nd place but Meister Fetz is right on my bumper again.

Lap 15 - Meister Fetz gets better exit for the final straight and passes me in turn 1.

Red Bull Ring Short Track_3.jpg

Laps 16 to 26 - The gaps between first three places stretch to about two seconds but Roamer is also just two seconds behind. At the end of lap 26 Roesza runs wide in the last turn and Meister Fetz passes him on the straight.

Lap 28 - Meister Fetz now leads the race but misses a braking point for turn 1 and Roesza takes the lead back.

Red Bull Ring Short Track_4.jpg

Lap 29 - Meister Fetz takes a peek in turn 1 but rather than pulling a risky move he goes slow in, fast out and passes Roesza before the turn 2.

Red Bull Ring Short Track_5.jpg

Lap 30 - Roesza sneaks inside Meister Fetz and the are side by side at the exit. There is a gap between them but going three wide in the turn 2 would not be a very good idea so I slow down a bit. This allows Roamer to pull up beside me and he has the inside line for turn two. I try to give him room by running on the outside but he brakes too late and runs into my side. Already on the outside I can't keep it on the track and spin onto grass. He shows great sportsmanship by waiting for me and giving the position back but we lose 7 seconds to the leaders.

Red Bull Ring Short Track_0.jpg

Lap 31 - the epic battle for the lead continues in the front. Roesza makes another pass in turn 1 but this time they bump so he gives the position back. Meister Fetz runs wide at the very next turn and crashes into the barrier. He rejoins in third place between me and Roamer while Roesza is running away with 6 second lead.

Lap 33 - Roamer pushes hard and nearly spins. There is now just one second separating 2nd place from 4th.

Lap 34 - Meister Fetz is right on my bumper but runs a bit wide in the turn 3 and I manage to keep my 2nd place.

So in the end we finished pretty much the way we started but the race was far from boring.

Sorry about the pic quality, I have no idea what I'm doing with the camera.

And one more pic for the moderators. Please bring on more GT300 races, this is my idea of having fun (lap 30 of 34, battle for the lead):

Red Bull Ring Short Track_6.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my ridiculously long review:

Race 1:
I decided to start with the Lexus, but did'nt manage to get a good lap together. ended up starting 6'th, but since the first 3 was all Imprezas, I felt that it was quite alright. I figured the best I could hope for was 4'th, as the Imprezas up front would just be too fast for the Lexus.
Start was a bit messy as I realized I was in wrong gear just as the others roared away, but despide the bad start @MadMax (BRZ) made an even worse start, holding up @hasslemoff (BRZ) in front of me, and I managed to get past on the inside. But @hasslemoff got a far better exit and passed me again, and @Ayhancan1998 (Lexus) followed on the outside, and we ran side by side through turn 2 and 3, but in turn 4 I was slighly ahead on the inside and he had to let go.
@hasslemoff got a bad exit out of final turn and I braced myself for an attack on the inside of turn 1, however those extra BHP in the BRZ showed themselfs and I never got close enough. In turn 2 @Ayhancan1998 surprised me on the inside and got past.
In final turn of lap 4 @Ayhancan1998 makes a mistake and I roar past. By now there is a gap to @hasslemoff , but I also managed to get a gap behind me. HAMMERTIME!:D
by lap 7 I have caught up with @MadMax who has been passed by @hasslemoff a lap before. I get a good exit out of turn 1 and manage to get the inside for an easy pass. @Ayhancan1998 tries to follow, but get stuck behind.

I was now stuck behind @hasslemoff . I tried to pass a few times, but it proved difficult. at the end of lap 12 I made a mistake, but managed to save it and by lap 17 I was back on @hasslemoff 's tail, who also had caught up with r0msii in the third Impreza:eek:.
On lap 19, turn 2 I got on the inside of @hasslemoff for 4'th place, however it was short-lived as I lost the place again in the exit of turn 3:irked:
r0msii makes a mistake out of the final corner on lap 20 allowing both me and @hasslemoff to pass. And into turn 2 on lap 21, with some minor contact between us, I manage to pass @hasslemoff on the OUTSIDE:cool:
On lap 23 @hasslemoff puts 2 wheels on the grass coming out of final turn, causing him to fly straingt into the barrier at over 100kmh:crazy:. By now I had a gap down to r0msii who was not keeping up, and I had over 7 seconds up to @Bleached who was runnig about the same pace as me, so there was not more to do but to bring the car home without incidents for 3'rd place.
Good race!:gtpflag:

Race 2:
I decided to go with the BRZ, and to my delight I put the car on pole!:D @hasslemoff was in 2'nd in a Impreza, so he would be hard to keep up with. during formation lap there was an issue and we had to abort. So much for that pole!:irked:
New quali and amazingly I managed to put the car on pole again.:cool: This time with @jtv90069 in 2'nd place, also in a Impreza. But when the scoreboard came up I saw 2 cars was invisible for me.
Formation lap was particulary messy mainly because of me typing in the chat asking what to do since some cars where invicible. at the last moment we decided to go anyway.
I get off to a good start, albeit with a small misstake in the first turn. I manage to stay in the lead for a few laps, with @jtv90069 right behind me. Suprisingly no one else is keeping up, so its just us two at the front.
After about 8-9 laps (I forgot to save the replay from this race, so I dont really remember when things happend) I made a mistake and since @jtv90069 was in a Impreza, I decided to stop defending first place and just let him pass and try to stay behind and avoid any mistakes.
@jtv90069 was indeed fast in that Impreza, and I had to push hard to keep up, and around lap 16 I made a mistake that put me behind him by roughly 2 seconds. However to my suprise I was able to haul him in again, even if it did take over 10 laps to do so:crazy: By now I had really got my skills up with the BRZ and was able to pull 53.1 times on worn tyres. I also found a way to get great speed out of turn 1, wich ment I could make a move on the inside in turn 2:tup:
It went well and I was now back in the lead, and I could see @jtv90069 struggled to keep up. at the end of lap 33 he pushed himself to a mistake, running wide out of the final corner.
I then cruiced to victory in the BRZ!:gtpflag:

3'rd race:
Now I was in the Impreza and I managed to take pole, almost half a second ahead of r0msii in 2'nd (BRZ), @MadMax in 3'rd (Impreza), and @crowhop in 4'th (Impreza).
during 1'st lap, both @crowhop and @MadMax passed r0msii in his BRZ, however in the meantime I was able to open up a gap. after 1'st lap it was already up to 2.5 seconds, and by lap 2 it was up to 3.5 seconds. However, now I was not extending the lead anymore. at first I thought that it was simply because they had gotten up to speed and was just as fast as me. however, after about 5 laps I noticed the car was feeling a bit odd, like it had really slow throttle response. Then I saw it, that damn TC was on!:ouch: I opened the RA menu only to realize the TC adjustment was grayed out.:grumpy: Nothing to do about it so I continued. But now I knew it was on, and could adjust my drivingstyle accordingly. I started to increase the gap again, and by lap 10 it was up to a 5 second lead.
At lap 15 @crowhop made a mistake and at lap 16 @MadMax made a mistake aswell. My lead was now 12 seconds ahead of @MadMax in his Impreza, and @Bleached in his BRZ, who must have hallucinated that it was raining because he had turned his windscreen wipers on for some reason;)
Towards the end of the race I got into a good rythm, and ended up over 20 seconds ahead of @MadMax in 2'nd place.
Blowout win!:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Yea just worst night for me :crazy:. Well done all and sory for bad moves
Thank you for posting this. 👍

Let's all calm down a little bit in the races ahead.

Here's the provisional overall merged results:

gt6-event027.5-merged.PNG

Congrats again to @et_ for a crazy win. :cheers:

And to @Bleached and @Mini Stiggy for their overall podiums.

@mr_lab_rat, well done but we should have exchanged rooms. :P :cheers:

And @RoeszaGT and @roamer2629 were right behind you. 👍

-- Thanks for the good racing and all the great race reports. :bowdown:

21 out of 22. I feel like I should be driving a Caterham. :D

...actually, make that a Marussia. I think there are one or two people missing (dropout/DC?).

...actually (again), make that Sauber. Looks as if the top-tiered race also had some missing drivers from the final tally, so a few more guys would have ranked lower if they showed up in the final standings for the weekend. Being on par with Adrian Sutil ain't half bad. :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats Mike!! Glad the bump we had (I gave you really) at race three didn't take the win from you! We lost seven seconds at least so it did take the second spot from me to Johan (congrats on second place!), so I guess I'm well served :boggled:
Great racing, great group of racers (c'mon first 5 positions on the grid less than one tenth apart?:scared:) great cars.

Thanks to all administrators and stewards for making this happen :gtpflag:

PD: For all of us who loved the event, and are willing to participate in a GT-300 regular series, let's no allow the idea to die. Question for the WRS overlords, any way you see this becoming a reality? Are we just daydreaming? :D

Congrats Mike!! Glad the bump we had (I gave you really) at race three didn't take the win from you! We lost seven seconds at least so it did take the second spot from me to Johan (congrats on second place!), so I guess I'm well served :boggled:
Great racing, great group of racers (c'mon first 5 positions on the grid less than one tenth apart?:scared:) great cars.

Thanks to all administrators and stewards for making this happen :gtpflag:

PD: For all of us who loved the event, and are willing to participate in a GT-300 regular series, let's no allow the idea to die. Question for the WRS overlords, any way you see this becoming a reality? Are we just daydreaming? :D

I'm reading in to this so there is something comming soon

8 seconds covering the top four in room B after hour and half of racing. It could have gone either way.
I think it was my first race in the Lexus that gave me the advantage.
I practiced for few hours with the slippery beast.

Javier, the accident cost you two places in the overall. That might be too much punishment for such small bump but I'm sure other people have their own 'what ifs'.

Johan, you were seriously fast and consistent.

8 seconds covering the top four in room B after hour and half of racing. It could have gone either way.
I think it was my first race in the Lexus that gave me the advantage.
I practiced for few hours with the slippery beast.

Javier, the accident cost you two places in the overall. That might be too much punishment for such small bump but I'm sure other people have their own 'what ifs'.

Johan, you were seriously fast and consistent.

No big deal. Very happy with the whole thing anyways. Part of the learning process is making mistakes and taking something from the experience. In this case, patience, patience, patience 👍

Back