GTP_WRS Week 3 : Tarmac Rally Time!

• Thread starter EDK
  • 524 comments
Hi,

the outside of turn 1, the blue area with white pattern right of the second white line: legal track or not?

D.

Hi,

the outside of turn 1, the blue area with white pattern right of the second white line: legal track or not?

D.
It's difficult for me to imagine a scenario in which driving with 4 wheels on that stuff would gain you time.

We are talking about the stuff in the back of this picture. My Blue and White reference in the OP relates to the stuff in the foreground. It's basically the border of the entire track.

I am going to call the stuff outside that second white line (the patterned surface) out of bounds.

Only because I don't want to find out that running out there to set up a wider entry line provides an advantage, to end up having everyone do it in order to be competitive.

In general, I think it's kind of like the green stuff at Rome. But without enough experience here, I am going to be conservative and just rule it out.

full

EDK
https://www.gtplanet.net/faq/#about_gtplanet

By my count, you've been here 27 days and have made 26 posts. I don't think that qualifies you to become a moderator, if you review Jordan's standard posted in the above link.

You are welcome to post your suggestions for combos here. That might be a good way to start.
Ok well how long do i have to be a member with how many post and if i do become a moderator, can i make or hold my own events in GT Sport to have others have a higher chance of winning. A possible thing is that i can make a Rally Race Series Time Trail as you can do the Tarmac Race Series Time Trial. Please look at my YouTube channel( GammerSinue69 ) since i do GT Sport content.

Ok well how long do i have to be a member with how many post and if i do become a moderator, can i make or hold my own events in GT Sport to have others have a higher chance of winning. A possible thing is that i can make a Rally Race Series Time Trail as you can do the Tarmac Race Series Time Trial. Please look at my YouTube channel( GammerSinue69 ) since i do GT Sport content.
From the FAQ that I linked you to -

FAQ
How does someone become a moderator?

The moderators and administrators of GTPlanet are chosen by myself (Jordan). I watch for people who are actively involved in the community over a very long period of time, and whom I believe understand and share my vision for the site.
This is the area for user organized series.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gts-online-racing-leagues.427/

You don't need to be a moderator to organize your own series. You can do whatever you would like there, and we will keep doing our thing here. It's been going on for almost 15 years, so I don't think we're going to turn it into something else on a whim.

EDK
From the FAQ that I liked you to -

This is the area for user organized series.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gts-online-racing-leagues.427/

You don't need to be a moderator to organize your own series. You can do whatever you would like there, and we will keep doing our thing here. It's been going on for almost 15 years, so I don't think we're going to turn it into something else on a whim.
So i must be a member for at least 7-15 years, and i can hold my own series. Ok least just get the days going and this website is the best thing since... dont know but i will keep checking ths site for GT news and a excuse to read instead of a book.

So i must be a member for at least 7-15 years, and i can hold my own series. Ok least just get the days going and this website is the best thing since... dont know but i will keep checking ths site for GT news and a excuse to read instead of a book.
No, you can hold your own series in that section I linked now, if you want to.

I was just trying to answer both of your questions.

You don't need to be a site Moderator to organize a series. You don't need to be a long term member, or have a significant number of posts.

But to become a Moderator, those factors are taken into account.

Nothing wrong with books! Proper paper ones. They smell funny but comforting. Am I off topic? He started it. I feel old. Where's me teeth... And my hair! And when the hell did bellybutton fluff become a thing? I like my room, the walls are soft...

Nothing wrong with books! Proper paper ones. They smell funny but comforting. Am I off topic? He started it. I feel old. Where's me teeth... And my hair! And when the hell did bellybutton fluff become a thing? I like my room, the walls are soft...
True but I’m more into learning new cars or learn more about cars. Like go more in-depth in cars.

EDK
Brake balance.

From the in race tuning options menu.
Oh my than mine was either -2 or 0 I know the tuning things but didn’t know we had to add that aswell and what they would stand for.

45:55 +3BB

My improvements have been at the end of the lap.

I've got no idea how to improve that T2 and if I can manage to balance the car at the apex of turn 2 of the chicane I can get decent exit speed w/o wheel spin, but that ain't easy.

Are you guys taking the sweeping downhill left all the way inside? Anytime I try to brake late it gets fugly :lol: This one is hard for me, which is good for me ;)

Jerome

Back