GTP_WRS Week 85 : R(Ma)X-7

• Thread starter EDK
  • 126 comments
Jordan has reinstated the GTP_nametags as you can see so Fetchbot will be happy & running again.

Thank you Jordan for you flexibility :bowdown:

Great to see the PSN id back :)

1'38.813

EDIT : over an hour later and my splits have not updated, maybe fetchbot is getting confused with the new layout?

Last edited:
Made some modest improvements with another session tonight.

1:39.815

Fetchbot doesn't work yet - waiting for an answer from Joost what's the status.

Board updated. EDIT board updated up to post 74.

Last edited:
Wow, the GT5 news today really takes away your motivation to even bother continuing with this WRS.

Yeah good on you CT, "I don't use cockpit view anyway, you're just a cry-baby".:irked: Have some human sympathy for those who do use it.

Yeah good on you CT, "I don't use cockpit view anyway, you're just a cry-baby".:irked: Have some human sympathy for those who do use it.

You have a knack for being melodramatic and threatening to close your garage at the drop of a hat be it for lack of interior view or lack of replies vs views in your thread. CT has expressed how many of us feel about a statement such as yours and the vast sweeping statements of disappointment from the GT5 news coming out, despite the gigantic amount of good news and sheer excitement it can also be responsible for.

Human sympathy? With GT5 you are receiving 200 phenomenally detailed interiors and the prospect of more with future downloads is surely a possibility. A superb racing game with spectacular multiplayer and online possibilities across gorgeous locations, day/night cycle, REVERSE LIGHTS etc. Why on earth do you deserve sympathy?

I beg you, please, don't answer that.

All the best
Maz

Nobody has called you a cry-baby. I'm just dumbfounded that because not all 1000+ cars have cockpit view, you are going to throw all your hard work that you have done as a GT fan away? Anyway this is not the correct thread to carry out this discussion.

Last edited:
My apologies once more for being such a fat acne covered knob.

I'll have another go at this tomorrow after V8 Supercars, but I doubt I'll be catching eclipsee unless I find his schortcut in T1.:sly:

I've found a better shortcut. :dopey:

Time sent with these splits:

0'52.919
1'37.771

Good luck everyone. 👍

A tenth better at the line with these:

1'38.082

Went really wide at the hairpin but nailed spoon.

Changed my setup , improved 1.1 seconds at the line.
Thanks Phil for the testdrive , now I gotta catch you. :mischievous:

current splits:
T1 54.268
T2 1'39.629

MadMax

New splits. Marginally slower T1, but slightly better after that. Man, you guys at the top of Div 1 are something else! 👍

GTP_AerosRacing

1'38.663

As I'm driving now, I might be able to shave 3 tenths off that T2 time if I can put it all together. Maybe I'll give it one more go this weekend. :nervous:

I've found a better shortcut. :dopey:

Time sent with these splits:

0'52.919
1'37.771

Good luck everyone. 👍

Whoa WHOA WHOA!:eek:

How can you be 6 tenths faster in T1 and still a tenth slower in T2? I wonder if you have a much longer 2nd gear than I do? Either that or for once in my life I've done a sector right.:P

Changed my setup , improved 1.1 seconds at the line.
Thanks Phil for the testdrive , now I gotta catch you. :mischievous:

current splits:
T1 54.268
T2 1'39.629

MadMax

Welcome Max, I’m not fast and i think most in WRS know why, on the controller I think your one of our fastest, I’ve tried the controller from time to time and can’t get anywhere near you. Fantastic 👍

Once you have a stable tune, It’s all about your line and the best way to improve your line is timing on and off the brake and gas, don’t sacrifice a tight line for speed and your times will tumble in each sector.

Look forward to watching your times over the next 3 days.

Phillip.

Few more laps done this early morning...:

T1:0'53.194
T2:1'37.944

Still not a lap i am really satisfied with,but a lot quicker than before...

spy.

first try.

:)

EDIT

but bad last sector. :ouch:

EDIT

better last sector. :dopey:

Last edited:
Finally managed to get splits decent enough to share having run this all week:

T1: 53.214
T2: 1'37.873

I cannot believe how strange this car feels on R3s and so much power compared to the S2-shod version I've run for months at Fuji. Like a completely different car.

And as for Saschwurst and Fernando :bowdown:

All the best
Maz

Last edited:
ok, i stop.

for today.
f2t3p111n48.gif

:D

:cheers:

I'm not quite sure what you are doing wrong MadMax but, you are loosing 10 seconds in the sector between your T2 time and the WRS leaderboard.

I think your split times must have spun out in the ether...:lol:

Oi guys,having my birthday today meens you all have to stop improving mates....give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ lol

spy.

Oi guys,having my birthday today meens you all have to stop improving mates....give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ lol

spy.

Happy birthday old man :D :D :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Back