GTP_WRS Week 85 : R(Ma)X-7

• Thread starter EDK
  • 126 comments
Couldn't put all the sectors together this week, submitting with what I have. I had at least 2 tenths left in T1, oh well.:indiff:

Hey guys, just signed up to the GTP registry! Thought id give this a go

T1 53.764
T2 1.38.986

Losing alot of time in T2!

Welcome Thomas, always a pleasure to have a new member on board 👍

Seen you on track many times, and had my arse thoroughly kicked by you too, haha!!

Thanks for the welcome guys!:)

New sector times T1 53.433 T2 1.38.640

New splits.. hopefully I'll be able to best them once more tomorrow. So here's hoping! :boggled:

T1: 54.114
T2: 1'39.486

I'd love to beat Max and Crispy on my WRS return! :mischievous:

Hi Guys, the board is back to normal, the splits will be updated automatically again :)

Thanks to Steven and Marooned for updating the board manually this week!

@Phillip: I've renamed your user to Eriba, including your history. So it should be all ok now :)

:cheers:

Hi guys. Only managed 1 run very early in the week and have been man down with a cold ever since. Just dosn't get you motivated enough to put in some seat time. Submitted a time from that very first run but not expecting much out of it lol. Just want to participate in our beloved WRS 👍

Hi guys. Only managed 1 run very early in the week and have been man down with a cold ever since. Just dosn't get you motivated enough to put in some seat time. Submitted a time from that very first run but not expecting much out of it lol. Just want to participate in our beloved WRS 👍

I hope the man-flu won't hamper you for too long CT :lol:

How do i get myself on this board? Had a final run of this there now and i didn't improve my T1 & T2 splits but did my overall time. Off to watch US Open now

I hope the man-flu won't hamper you for too long CT :lol:

:lol: Thanks Andy. It is going away so wont be to long.

How do i get myself on this board? Had a final run of this there now and i didn't improve my T1 & T2 splits but did my overall time. Off to watch US Open now

You need to post your splits like this

T1: xx.xxx
T2: xx.xxx

If you do T1: xx.xxx T2: xx.xxx I don't think FetchBot knows what to do.

Hi Guys, the board is back to normal, the splits will be updated automatically again :)

Thanks to Steven and Marooned for updating the board manually this week!

Is it still sorting itself out? because it doesn't look....quite right :)

I think what it's done is that it has got Rutter's splits on the board twice, once for him and once for me, because I quoted his post. Will it then go back into the older posts and pick up my actual splits from there? I think I'll edit Rutter's splits out of my post and see what happens...

All the best
Maz

I've settled on my set up this evening and have been concentrating on my lap and it is paying off. I've been getting some good mid 53 first sectors but, as of yet I haven't made it into a good overall time.

New splits:
T1: 53.687
T2: 1'38.627

Did about 23 laps tonight and here's what I have so far...
T1 - 56.891
T2 - 1'43.395

Submitted with splits on board, had no time this weekend to improve, shame that I only ran 10 laps :ouch:

:cheers: and good luck all

Edit:

Board Updated

Joost I found 2 faults on the board and I don't know if it's back to normal operations or not but I fixed them and updated what was missing.

I noticed that when someone quotes another post with the other player's splits his own are replaced with them!!

Last edited:
I think what it's done is that it has got Rutter's splits on the board twice, once for him and once for me, because I quoted his post. Will it then go back into the older posts and pick up my actual splits from there? I think I'll edit Rutter's splits out of my post and see what happens...

Joost I found 2 faults on the board and I don't know if it's back to normal operations or not but I fixed them and updated what was missing.

I noticed that when someone quotes another post with the other player's splits his own are replaced with them!!

Thanks, it (now) seems that, since the layout change, Fetchbot has trouble distinguishing quoted and 'own' text. I'll take a look at this tonight when i'm back from work.

Had time for a few laps this morning and whas 2 tents up on my splits on 4 occasions,but missed the braking point for the last chicane in all of them!!!so had enough and submitted with splits on the board....

spy.

Thanks, it (now) seems that, since the layout change, Fetchbot has trouble distinguishing quoted and 'own' text. I'll take a look at this tonight when i'm back from work.

I guess for now it's better that whenever someone quotes another's splits to remove them so the board remains the same till you get it back up and running fine.....great job on it by the way, it has never been that easy updating splits 👍

And the battle takes another twist.., :sly:

But don't get bitter at my new lemony splits :D

T1: 53.869
T2: 1'39.209

I felt like I had a terrible sector after the T2 line, but my lap was improved so what the hey! Think these will be my submission splits. Not a lot left in the tank I fear.

Submitted with these splits:

T1: 53.914
T2: 1'39.027

Just had a last ditch session and managed to improve to these.

1:39.625

Submitting now.

Good Luck to all in the results. 👍

Kevin

Submitting with my splits on the board.

Had a final run this evening and managed an improved T1 & T2, but it all went pear shaped at the chicane. Got annoyed after that and just made mistakes which lead me to think that it was time to call it quits with this one.

Best of luck everyone 👍

Back