GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should br ok, Rich is looking into early afternoon, we will be running later in the afternoon arround 6-7, but nothing solid yet. I'll put a pole up tonight and see how it goes and what works best for the group!

I can do anywhere from 6.30-10est (ends at 10) preferably.

And that's a very clever way of doing regs. Doesn't it kick everyone out tho after each regulation change?

Last edited:
No, because you are going from low hp to high hp and from hi weight to low weight, I'll just kick whoever is in violation.

Hey Jav, i'm in for the reserve, see you man !

GTP: tatoune
Psn: tatoune123
Class: GT1 or GT2
Country/Time Zone: Canada, Eastern Standard Time

Hey Jav, what time/day are you planning on holding races?

What I'd like to do is Sunday afternoon evening, but however I want to put a pole up there to see what's best for everyone.

Hey Jav-

Please put me on reserve for either GT1 or GT2.

I will not be able to race the whole season but if the room doesn't fill up, I'll be around the next 2 weekends. Thanks.

GTP: ultrap13
Psn: Shrugging_Atlas
Class: GT1 or GT2
Country/Time Zone: U.S., Eastern Standard Time

Jav, I think I've decided on the McLaren MP4, probably the car that I've bonded with the most in this game. Pretty sad, I know.
It's kind of like what they talk about on Top Gear, how they learn to love the car because of it's being complete crap. :)

Just an FYI, you do NOT want to see me race around on the ring at night without the driving line on. :)
You probably don't want to see me race without the driving line at all. I get lost. :)

You got it guys! I'll update everything in about an hour and a half!
Don't feel bad about the Mp4 I love that car, it is a beauty to drive and is very very solid and cosistent on lap times! Great choice!

i can only do before 9pm GMT. preferably earlier. so then 5pm EST is the absolute latest i can do

Any chance I can change car to BMW M3 GTR? Thought i already had the Nissan Fairlady Z LM, but I don't have it.

Jav
ZR1 is running on GT2, and you were right about the Citroen! It sits at 1200kg.

My mistake then:dunce:, i will run in the GT1 Series either with a BMW or Citroen. (don't have the others avaiable cars)

When you say "All aids off" ABS Included? (I'm on DS3 Damn)

My mistake then:dunce:, i will run in the GT1 Series either with a BMW or Citroen. (don't have the others avaiable cars)

i'm on a wheel myself, but i know setting the brake balance between F:0 R:1 helps.

I'll definitely be running in the GT2 class Jav.

Not sure on the car yet, will do some testing this week. I need to get most of the cars anyways, as I'm mostly an online racer and not a car collector...:sly:

ABS should always be available as far as I'm concerned. 👍

I just bought a few cars from the GT2 class and the HP doesn't seem to match what's mentioned in the thread.

Is that value the one we need to be at when we pick that car? And if so, can we get every upgrade and just play with the engine limiter?

I just bought a few cars from the GT2 class and the HP doesn't seem to match what's mentioned in the thread.

Is that value the one we need to be at when we pick that car? And if so, can we get every upgrade and just play with the engine limiter?

Yeah upgrades are required. just added 200 bhp to my m3 gtr to get the 677 limit. might be better in a straight line, but overall i think the performance is dropped. to much power. think we gonna have to discuss this with jav.
I for one dont like modding race cars. there good standard, adding more power gonna upset the performance.

Last edited:

I'll need to put you on hold, all the GT1 entries are filled, you will still be on the regular list. ABS will be free as it can't be turned off.

You can buy any parts you like, all you need is to meet the specified values with ballast and hp limiter.

Hey Jav, I voted for Sunday between 3pm-7pm, but I can also do 8pm-10pm also. Either way, I forgot to put down my timezone in my registration: It's EST. If you end up doing it on Sundays, definitely put me down for the BMW M3 on my GT2 registration.

Got it! Editing right now! It's looking like Sunday will be the day!

Hey Jav, thanks for the invite, but weekends don't work for me. I'd love to race this series though, so if you are ever doing a weeknight thing Mon-Thu count me in.

Sorry to read that man! I wish I could, but weeekends is all I can do at the moment. Hope to see you arround in feature events!

Hey Jav, sign me up for the TVR Speed 6 RM in GT2. We'll see what times end up being, still not sure if I can commit 100%.

Hey Jav, sign me up for the TVR Speed 6 RM in GT2. We'll see what times end up being, still not sure if I can commit 100%.

No worries! Just let me know so we can get one of the reserve drivers in. Editing your info right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back