GTPlanet Clio Cup Interest and Signup

• Thread starter CAMikaze
  • 138 comments

What should the race format for each round be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hm. Maybe just get a picture from GT4 and paste the logos on top of that? I could do that much in picture editing.
Looking forward to seeing your efforts Yoshi.:sly:
Oh, and I'm new here. Brought to you today by Camikaze. :)
^_^V
Car Number: 42 (what do you get when you multiply 6 by 9? ;))
54. But I've put down 42 on the Driver roster already.:dopey:
Sponsor: Feh...negotiation is tough. Haven't gotten many deals. (read: ideas) Kyoto Animation, for now? Bit off the wall but I'm a geek like that.
No team for now.
Still time for you to find a teammate if you haven't found one already. You can IM or PM another GTP member and ask them to join(like I did to you:D).

As for your sponsor, you should see who I have as sponsor on my GT3 car(#94) in the [search]GTPLMS Season 2[/search] series(Otakon).:sly:
Hopefully I will have enough time to race and hopefully I will not be Mr. Props Up the Field. I don't even remember the last time I drove a Clio. :dunce:
You're not the only person who has that hope. *sigh*:indiff:

Entry Accepted :sly:👍

And just so you know, there's still time for you to join us for the Pre-Season Test #3 and Race. The times are due this Monday night at 8:00 pm EDT.

Hey CAMikaze, I just thought of something.....

Well after a few thoughts and trials i just got a new sponsor! (well in other words, i just want to change my team name and sponsor. Thats all :)) Well i think i should deserve this:

Sponsor: Red Bull
Team: Petronas Team Malaysia

Anyone interested in joining?

Hey CAMikaze, I just thought of something.....

Well after a few thoughts and trials i just got a new sponsor! (well in other words, i just want to change my team name and sponsor. Thats all :)) Well i think i should deserve this:

Sponsor: Red Bull
Team: Petronas Team Malaysia

Anyone interested in joining?

THAT'S AWESOME!!!
Indeed it is. Brings up a couple of questions on my part though. mnm_bmx, how did you do that photoshop job? It looks pretty good. Though I dunno if the Clio Cup cars in your part of the globe have the paint job to include screen printing over the windshield.:embarrassed: That has me thinking of the possibilities and potentail of a livery editor in GT5 should they include such a thing in that game.;)👍
Oh. and I was wondering, CAMikaze, if I could change my sponser to NOS.
[New] sponser:
Changes noted and are about to be applied to the Drivers List. :D

Indeed it is. Brings up a couple of questions on my part though. mnm_bmx, how did you do that photoshop job? It looks pretty good. Though I dunno if the Clio Cup cars in your part of the globe have the paint job to include screen printing over the windshield.:embarrassed: That has me thinking of the possibilities and potentail of a livery editor in GT5 should they include such a thing in that game.;)👍

Nah, it was from rFactor. One day i just got bored and started playing with the car. Download some templates and a driver for photoshop and started to let my creativity kick in 💡 Well almost everything on the car was made by myself. (the color and decals that is) If you were wondering what type of Clio is that, its a Renault Super Clio. (i think it is based of the Stock Car Brazil cars...) and is also an rFactor download....

Nah, it was from rFactor. One day i just got bored and started playing with the car. Download some templates and a driver for photoshop and started to let my creativity kick in 💡 Well almost everything on the car was made by myself. (the color and decals that is) If you were wondering what type of Clio is that, its a Renault Super Clio. (i think it is based of the Stock Car Brazil cars...) and is also an rFactor download....
That's pretty nice. This has me wondering if they have a regular Clio Cup car available for downloading as well. As for the Stock Car Brazil racers, I was wondering how are those drivers available to look out of the cars?:odd: It's look as though they have a very limited field of vision when they're in the drivers seat from what I can see.

Well i think the window was tinted (or clear) in real life. I don't even know if you could see anything through the rear window! Well thats video games for you....

Well here's the official website for that particular racing series: (its in Portuguese, so you have been warned)
http://www.coparenaultclio.com.br
(as you can see, its not like the video game version but its very similar.....)

Edit: Oh yeah, do you want me to do a banner for you? I'll try to send it to you by tomorrow or i'll just email you if you want....

Edit 2: Found more photos for this car and i'm amazed. Its actually real! (noted how they cover/tinted their rear window like in my photos...i wonder how they raced like that....)
http://www.velocidadebrasil.com.br/digital/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=37

Oh yeah, do you want me to do a banner for you? I'll try to send it to you by tomorrow or i'll just email you if you want....
Sure, I don't mind.:sly:

EDIT: Just so that you all know, I have updated the rules yet again and added details about all the championships that will be contested for this season.

Also, the Round 1 thread is now up and the season has officially started! Good luck and good racinjg to all of you! :D:tup:

Hi, I would like to enter the series if still possible:

Driver Name: dued
Nationality: USA
Car Number: 70

:)

Hi, I would like to enter the series if still possible
Hey dued, welcome to the series. :D:tup: The first round is underway and the track at Mid-Field is open for you to run on. Best of luck to you.;)

Hi Racers!!!

Is it possible to race in this event? I hope its not too late, because my friend is also want to joy us...:)

Driver Name: Sliderman(Hun)
Nationality: Hungary
Car Number: 111
Team Name: Szabolcsi Betyar's

Hi Racers!!!

Is it possible to race in this event? I hope its not too late, because my friend is also want to joy us...:)

Hiya Sliderman. It's not too late to join us. In fact, we're in the middle of the first round at Mid-Field Raceway. I'll be adding your entry to the list in a moment, but I was wondering if you would like to use the #11 since that hasn't been taken yet. :)

Hi Racers!!!

welcome to the series.. I just hope you are not as fast as the other Hungarian guys around here!! :crazy::nervous::guilty:

welcome to the series.. I just hope you are not as fast as the other Hungarian guys around here!! :crazy::nervous::guilty:

Yeah, those Hungarian! :mad:
And welcome to the series Sliderman(Hun)

O yes! This Hungarian racers....:):):)
Carlito, Fantomas are my friend, we race with other hungarian racers at a hungarian GT4 fan site every week timetrial races, and Carlito and Fantomas are the fastest drivers in hungary, 3weeks ago we had a Lan'Party we race from 11am to 5am in the morning and there was a lot of big fights whit Carlito, Sparrow(Hun) is also registered here and he is also a graet driver and he is living in the sam e city like me...
Camikaze if its possibble i want to use the #21 number, if its not the #19...:)
Bacause Sparrow(Hun) want to be the number #20

Thanks, and we will meet at the racetrack:sly:

Yeah, those Hungarian! :mad:
And welcome to the series Sliderman(Hun)
O yes! This Hungarian racers....:):):)
Uh oh, methinks a rivalry has been sparked. Any chance you can recruit a few Malaysians to join up with you mnm? I think they might join up with you on your team as well.
Carlito, Fantomas are my friend, we race with other hungarian racers at a hungarian GT4 fan site every week timetrial races, and Carlito and Fantomas are the fastest drivers in hungary, 3weeks ago we had a Lan'Party we race from 11am to 5am in the morning and there was a lot of big fights whit Carlito, Sparrow(Hun) is also registered here and he is also a graet driver and he is living in the sam e city like me...
Camikaze if its possibble i want to use the #21 number, if its not the #19...:)
Bacause Sparrow(Hun) want to be the number #20
Personally speaking, I hope those fights took place on the racetrack with battles for position. ;) Maybe you can do a GT Party the same way they've done it for the [SEARCH]SFGTP[/SEARCH] and [SEARCH]UKGTP[/SEARCH] and have some races against each other.

As for the entries, I'll get to work on them right away.:)
Thanks, and we will meet at the racetrack:sly:
You're welcome.:sly:👍

Uh oh, methinks a rivalry has been sparked. Any chance you can recruit a few Malaysians to join up with you mnm? I think they might join up with you on your team as well.

Well.....i don't know if there is any other Malaysians that i know of in this forum that could enter. Nor do i know anybody else outside GTP that wants to participate. I guess i would be running a one-man team as it is unless of course anyone is interested in joining....

Personally speaking, I hope those fights took place on the racetrack with battles for position. ;) Maybe you can do a GT Party the same way they've done it for the [SEARCH]SFGTP[/SEARCH] and [SEARCH]UKGTP[/SEARCH] and have some races against each other.

As for the entries, I'll get to work on them right away.:)
You're welcome.:sly:👍

Yes, we had fights on the race track, but some times we had to stop Carlito in the phisicaly way, like swithing of his Tv...:):):) It was good fun :):):)

Yes, we had fights on the race track, but some times we had to stop Carlito in the phisicaly way, like swithing of his Tv...:):):) It was good fun :):):)

Good!! :dunce: wish I could do that when he was making his qualifying runs for the clio cup :P :dopey: I am almost sure I would have beaten him then...

Sliderman king of the drift.:dopey:
:sly: Makes me wonder if he can drift as well as he can race.;)

Good!! :dunce: wish I could do that when he was making his qualifying runs for the clio cup :P :dopey: I am almost sure I would have beaten him then...
:lol:

Hey, I'm In, If I can get my ps2 and GT4 up and running again

Driver Name : AyJay
Nationality : Australia
Car Number : #6
Sponsor : Privateer
Team : ...my...own...team... I guess... :dunce:

Hey, I'm In, If I can get my ps2 and GT4 up and running again

Driver Name : AyJay
Nationality : Australia
Car Number : #6
Sponsor : Privateer
Team : ...my...own...team... I guess... :dunce:

Edit: Never mind, i guess i'll be competing by myself then.....

With some luck i am going to be able to show how fast can chileans (chile, south america) go :crazy:

ps: sorry for my awful english

With some luck i am going to be able to show how fast can chileans (chile, south america) go :crazy:
That's the spirit Smokalot! ;)👍 All I need from you now is the following info...
Code:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]Driver Name:[/I] (Your name here)[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]Nationality:[/I] (Your Country here)[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]Car Number:[/I][/FONT] [FONT=Comic Sans MS](Your Car # here. Choose from 0, 2-99, 00-09 Make sure you have a look at the Drivers Entry list before you choose a number first)[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]Sponsor:  [/I](Your Car Sponsor here)[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]Team: [/I](Your Team Name here)[/FONT]
And if you're interested in joining up with any of the teams already in the series, you can ask the other competing drivers. :)

AyJay, I got your entry posted and added to the Drivers List. And with your Entry, Team Austrailia has been added to the list of countries competing for the Clio Nations Cup. Here's hoping you can make the Round 1 races at Mid-Field Raceway, because the deadline is this Sunday night at Midnight, GMT.

Thank you CAMikaze, i hope is not too late. (got the quali times and the sprint times, just the main event left)

Driver name: Smokalot
Nationality: Chilean
Car number: 23
Sponsor: Belmont light/Eristoff
Team: N/A

Thank you CAMikaze, i hope is not too late. (got the quali times and the sprint times, just the main event left)
Just posted your entry Smokalot. Just remember that Midnight, GMT tomorrow is the deadline.;)👍

Back