GTPlanet Scale model thread

• Thread starter bondy_1625
  • 15,790 comments
the most obvious feature compared to older models are the cambered wheels
Nice one, but I can’t really see the camber on the wheels? Do you mean that they’re adjustable, or just that there is some negative camber on the wheels?

Also, this is for anybody that is reading this, but since I saw a discussion about the limited production numbers of model cars, I wanna ask if anybody may happen to have stumbled upon information on other forums (or just simply know for a fact) that the limited production numbers stated on Minichamps models are actually false, and more have been made? While I must stress I have nothing to back up this suspicion, which is only a blindfolded assumption, I recently saw one of their 1/18 300 SL Roadsters for sale on ck-modelcars. Having seen other pics on internet, it seems to be of a decent quality for a PMA, and the combination of nice-looking colour + okay price + limited run of 304 units + a huge retailer like ck having it for sale just seemed too good to be true nowadays, so I just wonder if something’s not hitting right.

Last edited:
Just got a mint Carrera RS from Solido, pretty cool model for a cheap price, also got the blue and ruby, yellow is a Spark.

Love them! I wish they made both that Mint N/GT Clubsport and a version with color matched wheels like your yellow model in 1:18.

Speaking of 1:18 I copied you with an addition of a Guards Red model. :D
53807398737_2d9dae0e8d_b.jpg

Bonus pics: 964 & 993 Carrera RS Clubsports
53808358846_ddc5c959d9_b.jpg

Maritime Blue 964 Carrera RS 3.6 & 3.8
53807427952_498bdebd8d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, what brand is that model? Don't recall seeing any racing Gen 6 Camaros out there...
Also various AUTOarts over the years have had camber designed into the model, along with numerous resin makes.
It's made by Authentic Collectables. And what do you mean you've never seen a Gen 6 Camaro race car? Haven't you watched NASCAR lately?

It's made by Authentic Collectables. And what do you mean you've never seen a Gen 6 Camaro race car? Haven't you watched NASCAR lately?
Err, I meant models of them lol
Though IIRC Spark is releasing a 1/18 of the Le Mans Camaro from last year, since they release pretty much every notable LM car that isn't a Ferrari lol

Err, I meant models of them lol
Though IIRC Spark is releasing a 1/18 of the Le Mans Camaro from last year, since they release pretty much every notable LM car that isn't a Ferrari lol
I'm pretty sure that you can get model NASCARs from last year.

I'm pretty sure that you can get model NASCARs from last year.
Not surprising, but then again I haven't paid any attention to NASCAR models (outside of the soon to be released LM Camaro) in a looooong time lol
I pretty much focus on GT/prototype racers, sports/exotic cars, muscle cars, and the oddball classic F1 car.

Back