GTPlanet Secret Santa 2012 - Christmas Gift Car Show. See Details.

Or, to completely simplify it; you send the car at any point during 25th December, same as the recipent (person your sending to).

The car has to be sent on Christmas day. It doesn't matter what time. Even if you send your car at 23:59:99* that's still Christmas day :)

*exaggeration - trolls need not apply

Ok, well, 12am 25/12 in Australia, if the other guy gets it early, who cares.

Just thought they'd be some science to it is all.
 
On Christmas day? But I won't be at home on the 25th, and where I'll be there's no internet.
 
Well, it isn't absolutely necessary to send on christmas.. As close as you can send it to christmas is good enough :)
 
MOTORTRENDmitch
Well, it isn't absolutely necessary to send on christmas.. As close as you can send it to christmas is good enough :)

Probably by the 26th/27th for me when I come back from the trip.
 
Partners have been announced!! Please contact them.

let me know if your name seems to be in the wrong spot. If you have any concerns, post a message :)

Let the fun begin..
 
I could be looking at this wrong but have I been good enough to recive two gifts and not send one out?
 
So I'm the name on the bottom twice... What should I do?

EDIT: Same boat as Laserviper3.
 
Can I just point out, my name is "on top" on both occasions :)
 
I have my teammate in TOCA wow. :lol::)
 
If your name is on the bottom twice, that it my mistake :p .. I'll look at it.

Edit: would it be easier if we just had one partner per person, and you just sent eachother gifts??
 
Shoot how to do this? Sorry first year in this.


101. dierszee1 - PSN: TBA on what kind brand is wanted
91. Dionisiy - PSN: Dionisiy

Doinisiy, please let me know what kind of car. Premium or Standard...if anything, will FR you from Wine_Me as I have more various cars in it, funds and can also paint any color if needed. Here is some of them. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6771688#post6771688
 
58: Brunskill777 - PSN: brunskill777
9. DarkAvengerZR1 PSN: DarkAvengerZR1

53. corby74 - PSN: corby74
9. DarkAvengerZR1 PSN: DarkAvengerZR1

Ok, i am now understanding it better, but just saying my name is on the bottom twice. lol
 
Here, groups have been fixed. it is a gift exchange :)
 
Now my name is only once, and at the top. xP

Sorry, i know it is hard to do it yourself, but i also want it to come out good.
 
90. rally-raid - nos_eckoe1
32: michrulejj - PSN: michrulejj
Rally Raid i will Send you FR.
 
Sorry about the confusion guys, that's what I get for trying to do it manually.
 
Thanks a lot :) I love doing this, so no worries on time!
 
I'm a little confused. Are we supposed to gift and receive from from the same person?

I'm certain that I read, we would gift to one person and receive from another.

[edit] Just spotted posts #254 & #257. I see it's an exchange now :banghead:
 
Last edited:
I almost got DarkAvenger as Secret Santa partner. :O
She`s #9 - I go #10. :)

Sent PM to mcfizzle and will send FR this evening. 👍
 
I'm going to receive a gift :O

That is if my mom lets me go to ps3 to accept FR ... :indiff:
 
Thanks a lot :) I love doing this, so no worries on time!

No worries mate. It's a great thing that you are doing.

Sending off my friend request tonight. They are gonna love my gifts.

P.S. Had to stop myself from posting, "He's making a list, checking it twice."

Let me be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
 
I'm going to receive a gift :O

That is if my mom lets me go to ps3 to accept FR ... :indiff:

Have you been bad? Maybe you won't get a gift:nervous:
Or are you:sick:? In that case we should all send you something!:dopey::dopey::dopey:
 
Sent my FR out to my partner for this event
 
Right...so i guess someone will be getting daewoo matiz ;) ... It will have nice wheels :o
 
Back