GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, like CSL, i'll be committing to host sessions.

Tuesday: 10.00 am PST
Wednesday: 10.00 pm PST

Mark your Calendars 👍

EDIT:

Provisional Results (waiting for confirmation about Biffy/CSL not running SS01)

RallyGermany.png

See any mistakes? Please point out. Thank you.

Last edited:
I did my SS01 before the other stages, but it seems no-one noted it down. I have the replay with the time though so is it okay if I post it later? CSL can clarify that I did that run before the deadline.

Jav
GTP_CSL
SS1 - - - - 5:28.624
PS - - - - - 7:53.146

Here's CSL's time for SS01. 👍
I think with his times, he can't be overlooked for the win. :)

Just a note... amazing that Masi and CSL had identical times for Stage 2. After more than 6 miles. Just the way you planned it? :lol:

Last edited:
I did my SS01 before the other stages, but it seems no-one noted it down. I have the replay with the time though so is it okay if I post it later? CSL can clarify that I did that run before the deadline.

Here's CSL's time for SS01. 👍
I think with his times, he can't be overlooked for the win. :)

Just a note... amazing that Masi and CSL had identical times for Stage 2. After more than 6 miles. Just the way you planned it? :lol:

It's all coming back to me now.:lol:
I didn't do any stages while Biffy was there, as he was hurried, since it seems Biffy does have his own replay, I don't need to worry about which one(s) I have.:)

Sorry for the issues, in the next day or two, I'm gonna house clean my replay booth, so I can just save every run I'm around for, just to much going on yesterday going back and forth trying to get everyone's runs done, in between all my errands.
Definitely a better week this week.:cheers:

Edit: Pulled out the calc, looks good Masi.👍

Cograts CSL with the win 👍 Didnt notice we had similar stage 2 times :D

By the way, all my stages were done the Rally style way, no practice runs and with 4 beers in my system (excuses :sly:). Finished them just in time last night within 5 minutes of the deadline.

Forgot how fun it was rallying after missing last week!

Anyway, decent turnout with 9 drivers. Looks like this is our core regulars week-in-week-out. Hope we improve that number and finish strong. I'll be editing the OP to make it more streamlined and image resize friendly. Already got plans for season 2. :cheers:

Cograts CSL with the win 👍 Didnt notice we had similar stage 2 times :D

By the way, all my stages were done the Rally style way, no practice runs and with 4 beers in my system (excuses :sly:). Finished them just in time last night within 5 minutes of the deadline.

Forgot how fun it was rallying after missing last week!

Anyway, decent turnout with 9 drivers. Looks like this is our core regulars week-in-week-out. Hope we improve that number and finish strong. I'll be editing the OP to make it more streamlined and image resize friendly. Already got plans for season 2. :cheers:
I did mine on hallucinogens and blindfolded.:P
No but from what I've been seeing I think most of us are doing this the "true" rally style, no practice, just use the blinker and watch the map. TBH I think I've already gotten better at driving using the map.👍

It keeps that true rally freshness of not really knowing where you're going.:lol:

No sunday runs? Im guessing
Sorry Marco, we're going to have some set rooms this week if that helps.👍
1 round gets dropped anyway too.

Deadline was Saturday, Midninght PST Marco.

OFFICIAL RESULTS

RallyGermany-1.png
Really weird that we paired in harmony after all those rally turns. :eek:

Guess this week should bring me and Biffy real close on points. :mischievous:
With Masi crouched in the corner, thinking, "suckers!" :lol:

I actually had to look twice to make sure, it'll be intersting to see the onboards :D mind you, mine was pretty damn ugly... lots of wall hits (tipsy :D) - went all out pretty much.

No chance of me catching up at the points since ive already got 2 DNFs. Biffy's feeling Loeb's spirits right now. I guess that makes me Ogier lol.

Last edited:
MoLieG, LightningRed STI and i made it for a (for me) Sun mid arvo Sat mid evening (for Mo and Dustin) so hopefully we can keep to this for the remainder of the season 👍

I might not be able to do anything next Saturday, changing ISPs that morning, so I hope no issues. So, I hope to do all prior.

Everyone: I can dedicate time to be available between 7:30PM-11:00PM EST (0030-0400 GMT) Tuesday thru Friday. If someone wants to run during these times, and/or watch mine, please post here as much in advance as you can(or pm me if you want). I'll open up a room by the start time above and post the room number.

By the way, small mistake on the official results. Points for the last 2 finishers should be 4 and 2, not 8 and 6.

Be assured, the slip-up at Nurb was just a freak mistake, I'll be back in Loeb-mood next week :cool:

Be assured, the slip-up at Nurb was just a freak mistake, I'll be back in Loeb-mood next week :cool:

I was meaning to ask... that's not a normal Biff lap. :sly:

At least you'll make things interesting that way!

My Nurb' time was a disgrace... after I made contact with a wall early on the lap, the entire lap was ruined... :nervous:

Anyway... I need to get better :)

I actually had to look twice to make sure, it'll be intersting to see the onboards :D mind you, mine was pretty damn ugly... lots of wall hits (tipsy :D) - went all out pretty much.

No chance of me catching up at the points since ive already got 2 DNFs. Biffy's feeling Loeb's spirits right now. I guess that makes me Ogier lol.
I forgot you had two. Never know if/when anyone else will miss one though. ;)

BTW, if my calcs are correct, a single point separates myself from Biffy...:mischievous:

By the way, small mistake on the official results. Points for the last 2 finishers should be 4 and 2, not 8 and 6.

Damn he took my smooth and steady points away :ill:

Hooray for mediocrity :lol:

Is it possible that someone can watch my runs tonight and we can set up a room? I can get in about 6:00 p.m. Western U.S. Time. It's my first rally btw!

Is it possible that someone can watch my runs tonight and we can set up a room? I can get in about 6:00 p.m. Western U.S. Time. It's my first rally btw!

Which tracks do you have so far? The only one I have is SS02. Also, I don't think Masi has put up what we need for the Power Stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back