GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's up for running within the next 2-3 hours, I need to do SS02 and PS.

You're right. I'll have it fixed tonight. Must've confused myself - have 4 stages named 'Rally Germany' inside my profile. We'll stick to what we have now to avoid confusion.

I'll fix it tonight (the banner). I might also be running all stages if anyones on.

Let us know and I'll drop by Masi!

I know it's not official, and no one was there to watch, but I tested the SSO2 track. And I ran a 433.02 Is this average?

I did one rough lap, and I'm usually 10 secs off the pace, and yours was faster than mine. I don't remember specifics, but it was upper 4 minute range.

Oh. It was my first lap.Thanks for informing me. I would love to join but no one is replying on the empty seats

Unless somebody watches me on sunday which I know is late I cannot participate in germany do to family issues

I've been trying to make my runs, but it seems hooking up with another isn't as easy as it was.
It seems as though this Championship and thread are dying out. :( Sad to see.

Last edited:
Sorry MoLieG, i was too busy taking some pics from WSGTC.

Not sure if i can run all the stages tomorrow - big boxing fight with Pacquiao. Haven't been able to compete here consistently because of other stuff - it's pretty easy to manage with the simple formula though - which might be its weakest link also as it makes people procrastinate somewhat and forget. Anyway, we'll finish this season as long as there's a reasonable amount of people willing to run. Actually, i might shorten the season to 4 or 5 rallies. I'll have something more streamlined for Season 2 - and offer some prizes also bringing some sponsors in from WSGTC.

WANTED: GTRA Series Admin. PM me if interested.

If someone could be available to run me in the next few hours that would be great. Can't do tonight as I'll be at a gig at 9pm GMT. Reply if you can watch me before that.

If someone could be available to run me in the next few hours that would be great. Can't do tonight as I'll be at a gig at 9pm GMT. Reply if you can watch me before that.

I'm up for a run Biffy, just gotta get back to my ps3

Ahh, just saw your post now, didn't notice you were online :( Just message me if you're on PSN when I am, otherwise I tend to not realise that people are on.

Btw, what tires are we supposed to use for the PS?

Last edited:
I think we need an official time/times to have rooms.
With more drivers, random rooms work, anyone have a preferred date/time that might work for everyone? Meaning between 4pmGMT-12amGMT?
(9amPST-5pmPST)

I think we need an official time/times to have rooms.
With more drivers, random rooms work, anyone have a preferred date/time that might work for everyone? Meaning between 4pmGMT-12amGMT?
(9amPST-5pmPST)

Yeah, it does seem that would be the more preferred option.

And I need someone to come watch me within the next 2 hours, otherwise I'll have to miss this round.

Yeah, it does seem that would be the more preferred option.

And I need someone to come watch me within the next 2 hours, otherwise I'll have to miss this round.

I'll drop by Biffy, what's the room number?

Jav
I'll drop by Biffy, what's the room number?

Just opened one now, CSL is coming to watch but you are more than welcome to come watch and do your runs, I just need to get mine out of the way now.

Number: 1472-6118-4259-7712-5091

Just opened one now, CSL is coming to watch but you are more than welcome to come watch and do your runs, I just need to get mine out of the way now.

Number: 1472-6118-4259-7712-5091

Cool! On my way!

Biffy
SS2 - - - - 4:41.276
PS - - - - 8:41.253

GTP_CSL
SS1 - - - - 5:28.624
PS - - - - - 7:53.146

Jav viewed by Miketoberfest
SS1 - - - - 5:53.755
SS02 - - - - 5:03.931(spotted by Masi)
PS - - - - - 8:04.708

SS1 - - - - 5:32.005
PS - - - - - 8:40.550

PS - - - - - 7:57.223

SS01 - - - - 5:30.086
SS02 - - - - 4:44.153
PS - - - - - 7:58.827

Last edited:
I'm going to volunteer myself to make a standard room this coming week.

Thursday at 4 PM EST. (20:00GMT)?
I can only commit to certain hours on certain days, if there's a better time for others, or a larger group, give some feedback and we'll see what we can do.👍

Also gonna aim for the "Masi shares one track, I share the other" bit we started off with. Just to make everyone's life easier.

This Saturday coming will be a definite no for me btw.

No problem Masi, I understand :)

I'm going to begin with my runs in a few moments... I'm very excited :) I did some good times on practise mode 👍

MoLieG, Dustin_B and i GTP_RS172 ran the stages ... consecutively i.e all 3 stages individually. Great stuff 👍

Spotted by MoLieG
GTP_RS172 - Subaru Impreza WRC '01 525 PP
SS01 6:15.504
SS02 5:30.492
Nurburg 8:18.059

Spotted by GTP_RS172, Dustin_B
MoLieG - Subaru Impreza WRC '03 526 PP
SS01 5:39.373
SS02 5:00.485
Nurburg: 8:51.726

Spotted by GTP_RS172, MoLieG
Dustin_B - Ford Focus RS WRC07 '08 528 PP
SS01 5:56.694
SS02 5:00.463 - beating MoLieG by .022 ;)
Nurburg 8:37.854

Thanks to MoLieG for setting up room :)

Anyone on? Just finished watching a boxing fight. I might be able to squeeze in all three stages :)

@ CSL - i'll have Stage 2 online tonight for the next rally.

Stage 2 for Rally Finland is now Online.

It's Tarmac ;)

Special thanks to Jav for supervising my runs! 👍

Stage 2 for Rally Finland is now Online.

It's Tarmac ;)

Special thanks to Jav for supervising my runs! 👍
Ok I'll grab that tomorrow and share it, so you can put SS01 up. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back