GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the time card submissions, we've all gotten a lot closer to each other everyone looked more consistent compared to Sweeden. I just regret being so conservative on SS 01.

Masi, PS Sweden replay, mine, afraid it's the only top time you requested I have, sorry it took so long.:cheers:

Attachments

• BCUS98114-RPL001.zip
    467.1 KB · Views: 8
It's might fine Mr. Hunter. Thanks 👍

Can someone do me a favor and compile the total times for Round 2? Can't do it at the moment with the iPhone. Takes too much time... ill do the graphics of the results after :D

I've had little motivation to run GT5 this past week because of school, but im free this week until Thanksgiving - so i'll be more active. Gotta do some more promotion work to lure more drivers :D

p.s. I'll have Stage 1 for Round 3 online tonight.

@ cristian - the promotions class has been merged with WRC Class so the power/speed will be the same (Car Specs will be released soon). Welcome to the series! :cheers:

Can someone do me a favor and compile the total times for Round 2?

This is what I have:

-----------------ss01-------ss02--------power------Total
biffyclyr93-------4'47.030----5'37.222---1'53.724----12'17.976
elmarcotuff------4'49.516----5'38.203---1'51.991----12'19.710
CSLACR---------4'54.687----5'41.885----1'50.202---12'26.774
miketoberfest----4'57.753----5'40.331---1'56.369----12'34.453
jubbyboi617------4'57.355----5'42.943---2'02.832----12'43.130
LightningRedSTI--5'06.876----5'45.263---1'57.246----12'49.385
MoLiEG-----------5'05.650---5'56.929---2'00.083----13'02.662
GTP_RS172-------5'20.855---6'05.611---2'08.876----13'35.342
ScannyFlick------5'04.513----5'59.474

I think it's right from what we have from the time sheets. Forgive the format, I know it looks archaic. :)

I would like to sign up. Cool idea.
There should be a sign-up link to click and fill out in the OP.
However I cannot currently find it.:dunce:

Masi?

So I can just do it whenever? Just as long as a competitor can watch me?
All your questions have answer in the first 3 posts of the thread.👍

Thanks guys. I don't know exactly what I'm doing on these stages but it seems to be working :lol:

Doubt I'll be at the top next week, everyone seems to be getting closer in times :)

Thanks guys. I don't know exactly what I'm doing on these stages but it seems to be working :lol:

Doubt I'll be at the top next week, everyone seems to be getting closer in times :)

Not to steal any secrets... but are you messing with the setups much?

Not to steal any secrets... but are you messing with the setups much?

Not really a secret but I haven't said anything about this topic. I found it quite useful to use one of the many tunes you can find on this forum for Rally cars and tinker with it. It has definitely made the car much looser and willing to steer on these rallies, which is much better than the stiffness of the default tune.

Sorry fellas, a bit late, but here's an updated standings...

WRCStandings-3.png

Last edited:
I think I just need to switch to MT. I've almost always used AT, since I'm just a casual-serious racer, but I see that you guys are very successful in utilizing the torque and horsepower range. I try to avoid bouncing off the limiter by changing the gearing... that isn't working.

I sign up for modern rally
Welcome!

Guys, i just want to thank everyone who has participated so far. Would be nice to have more, but we'll make due for now 👍 By the way, lowest scoring round will be dropped.

I'll be posting the new PP's for the rest of the Promo cars (now merged with WRC).

Ok what course? Who do I need to friend? And I will use Seb Loeb's Citroen. I will run Group B vintage next year too

The power stage: Nurburgring-wet. What variation are we using; Nordschleife?

Nordschleife North Loop (not the GP or 24 hours course).

Ok what course? Who do I need to friend? And I will use Seb Loeb's Citroen. I will run Group B vintage next year too

Friend me or most of the members so you can download the tracks.

You cannot run Loeb's Citroen. Both slots taken already - please check the first post of the very first page. All info is there. By clicking 'Sign-up', you will see which cars are available.

UPDATE - New Regulations:

CarRegulations.png

Nordschleife North Loop (not the GP or 24 hours course).

Super!

We're still restricted to Sports tires or are Racing Rain applicable here?

I don't think the regulations are clear enough to be certain and avoid confusion, that's why I'm asking. I imagine that the spirit of the stage is 100% surface water with 100% Weather and 0 changeability. (like the blizzard in Alaska :yuck:)

That i forgot to add...

Surface Water - 50%
Weather - 100%
Weather Changeability - 0

The game will automatically limit you to grooved tires for the wet course. So it's up to you to choose either the intermediates or wets.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back