GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishlist (realistic)
- more character for course creator themes (ie. a lush forrest)
- more flexibility with the editing (ie. sharper turns that makes us use the handbrake, tightening corners, crests!)
- obstacles (ie. like in IRL, setting up chicanes with temporary road barriers)
- a bit more grip!
- staggered starts!
- Point-to-point!

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Replays Needed from:
Top 3 Stage 1 Times
Top 3 Stage 2 Times
Top 3 Power Stage Times

p.s. preferably NTSC copies!

Just copy the file to a flash drive and post it here as an attachment (or PM me).
If the file is too big, just send it to me by e-mail.

My E-Mail: dk.masi23@gmail.com

If the promo class gets merged into WRC, I'll compete in the portugal rally. otherwise, there is no point. i didn't even finish the sweden rally because it isn't really much of a competition with just 3 drivers in that class.

Promo Class - Disbanded Indefinitely

For the four drivers in Promo Class, use any of the following while we get the your cars (and the rest of the promo cars) homologized for next week:

Impreza WRC '03
Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Peugeot 206 WRC '99

@ Jav - no tarmac with Toscana

p.s. By the way, just did a lap of Stage 2 and it's very technical. Very fun though 👍

I'll have both stages online tonight coming from another account. That way, both are always available.

Masi, these stages are extremely well done and very challenging. Especially given the limited amount of resources present. Just wanted to thank you for the time & effort.

I'd hate to see what you could do with a sandbox program:tup:

Agree 100%

If the promo class gets merged into WRC, I'll compete in the portugal rally. otherwise, there is no point. i didn't even finish the sweden rally because it isn't really much of a competition with just 3 drivers in that class.

Really? Thought it would be a little better as there is 1 in 4 chance of getting a Podium 👍

Promo Class - Disbanded Indefinitely

For the four drivers in Promo Class, use any of the following while we get the your cars (and the rest of the promo cars) homologized for next week:

Impreza WRC '03
Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Peugeot 206 WRC '99

@ Jav - no tarmac with Toscana

p.s. By the way, just did a lap of Stage 2 and it's very technical. Very fun though 👍

I'll have both stages online tonight coming from another account. That way, both are always available.

Ok then.

My current ride - Subaru Impreza WRC '01
Happy to jump into the - Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03

Attendance - Mandatory Roll Call Sheet - Round 2 - Rally de Portugal

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo

Unsure (State reason Why)

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617
3. Dustin_B

Hello everybody! :)

Just some quick questions:

1.- I'm going to pick the '03 Impreza Rally car... do I have to set the PP like it was in the WRC class or should I keep the PP points to the original ones of my previous car??? 💡

2.- The power stage track is the one that already exists in the game???

3.- @Masi: Do you require my replays also??? :dunce:

Thanks! :D

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617
3. Dustin_B
4.MoLiEG

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617
3. Dustin_B
4.MoLiEG
5. GTP_RS172

@ MoLiEG
1. Same PP in WRC Class.
2. Yes, the one already in the game (Forward, not reverse).
3. It is not required, but i would love to have it.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617
3. Dustin_B
4.MoLiEG
5. GTP_RS172
6.ELmarcotuff

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617
3. Dustin_B
4.MoLiEG
5. GTP_RS172
6. Elmarcotuff
7. Jav

Ok then Masi, I think I'll give it a go either tomorrow or Friday!

Later guys! 👍

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617
3. Dustin_B
4.MoLiEG
5. GTP_RS172
6. Elmarcotuff
7. Jav
8. GTP_CSL

Hi Masi. I've decided to pull out of WRC. Can't keep up with my busy sked. See you in WSGTC season 3. Goodluck guys!
I also realized i don't enjoy Rally racing (for now maybe). :)

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617
3. Dustin_B
4.MoLiEG
5. GTP_RS172
6. Elmarcotuff
7. Jav
8. GTP_CSL
9. slims246

Anyone able to supervise my runs? I don't need any practice time, just the 12 mins or so for the runs.

Maybe 5-6 central but ill pretty much be on when I get home

Do you think you'll need much setup time, or would we be able to do all 3 stages at say 6:30PM central? If so, I'll just plan on tomorrow.

See you then. Obviously if anyone else wants to join, come on. Around 7:15PM Eastern/6:15 Central I'll post the room number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back