GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Room Open for anyone to join and run.

It is not fixed host, so if I leave and we get additions that need to go back, and so on, it'll pass on to the next, and so on. I do have both customs. If we all leave at the same time, I'll strike the room number, if not, it's best for someone to announce it's closed.

1472-6399-8451-1927-9083

Last edited:
Masi those stages were rough, I swear you're a sadist bro, lol. I'm kidding. But damn they were technical, and my technique failed :lol:

Open room if anyone is one wanting to run.

1472-6118-4130-9224-7344

Closed.

Last edited:
slims
Attendance - Mandatory Roll Call Sheet - Round 2 - Rally de Portugal

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617
3. Dustin_B
4.MoLiEG
5. GTP_RS172
6. Elmarcotuff
7. Jav
8. GTP_CSL
9. slims246
10. Miketoberfest

Unsure (State reason Why)

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

Ill run all 3 tomorrow. Its been a really busy week!

haha glad you liked it Dustin :sly:

I just love stage 2. Imagine if it was point to point, with a bunch of jumps (finland-like) and its within a lush green forrest :drool: man, i hope PD comes through... seriously.

Well, been really busy also... been awake for 36 hours now after studying and taking my weekly exams. Hopefully ill have enough energy tomorrow. A bit disappointed with the turn-out by the way. I think people are procrastinating. Maybe we should really change something about the formula?

Hmmm... a set day/time with 2 conferences to accommodate international racers: European and Americas?

Whoever wants to, FR me and I'll gladly spot runs since I'm on more than I should be.

Idk what's going on, this is my first online series and I'm loving it. May have something to do with people having more on their plates than they need to. I mean, the rules are super easy to follow, it's planned out perfectly and even the limited course maker stages are a real challenge.

Attendance - Mandatory Roll Call Sheet - Round 2 - Rally de Portugal

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. jubbyboi617
3. Dustin_B
4.MoLiEG
5. GTP_RS172
6. Elmarcotuff
7. Jav
8. GTP_CSL
9. slims246
10. BiffyClyro93

Unsure (State reason Why)

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

Have to confess, I've been all over Battlefield 3 this week and not had much time for GT5, so I'll be blitzing Portugal tonight :dopey:

Biffy (great band by the way) if you need someone to watch I'm actually still awake :eek:

I'd suggest you get some sleep, probably won't be on until tonight :P Appreciate the offer though 👍

Yeah I should, waiting to see if you wanted to run or not. I've slept some but can't stay that way for extended periods of time.

Yeah I should, waiting to see if you wanted to run or not. I've slept some but can't stay that way for extended periods of time.

6:50 am there? its 10:50 pm Sat night here in Melb Au. Hoping to jump on for my run within the hour 👍

Setting up a room now, if anyone can watch my runs that would be great. Just got to do some practice first.

Number: 1472-6399-8880-6891-2277

EDIT: Closed, nobody came :( Need someone in the next 3 hours, if you're available post in here or message me on PSN ASAP.

Last edited:
I'm online now! Anybody up???

Edit: LightningRedSTI (Dustin_B) watched me yesterday on SS01 and SS02, while Scanny_Flick watched me today in Toscana :)

So you don't get confused :)

Last edited:
I'm done mine, but if you need a spotter, just let me know what room you got open.

Edit: I've opened a room:

1472-6399-8451-1927-7659

I think RS172 will join, so if you want to join up Miketoberfest, come on! :)

Last edited:
Sorry Biffy and RS. My girl had me out at the shops all day I just got home.

On a good note, I bought a capture card!!! Record all the replays!!

Hey guys, couldn't do my run last night in time - had a drinkin session.

I think about 7-8 guys finished. I'll compile the results when i get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back