GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be able to squeeze in an hour tomorrow around 1.00 PST if ever.

Anyway, the way the series is setup, theres not much admin work to be done (other than editing the sheets).

:cheers:

Alright. Do you think you will be on at around 5 central time?
That's 6 eastern right?
I can't make any promises, but I'll definitely try to.👍

Just confirmed I should be free, probably all day, so :cheers:

Anybody has SS02???

I'm online if somebody want's to do SS01 and Eiger :) Just add me on PSN (PSN: MoLieG)

edit: going to sleep... zzz goodnite everyone!!!

Last edited:
Anybody has SS02???

I'm online if somebody want's to do SS01 and Eiger :) Just add me on PSN (PSN: MoLieG)

edit: going to sleep... zzz goodnite everyone!!!

I have SS02. Add me if you haven't - GTP_CSL

CSL are you planning on going online any time today? I still need to do my timed runs in every stage.

Going to get a room up now, someone watch my runs, pretty please?

Room Number: 1472-6399-8580-0415-9307

Also, are the stages the same ones as we were using for the first run of the series?

Last edited:
Going to get a room up now, someone watch my runs, pretty please?

Room Number: 1472-6399-8580-0415-9307

Also, are the stages the same ones as we were using for the first run of the series?
Yes.
On the way, have about an hour, then I'll need to run to store and be back after a half hour or so.

Thanks guys, think I will just do the two stages today and the Power stage tomorrow, haven't really practised on that track.

Alright looks like ill be on sooner than I thought. Anybody running in the next hour?

Ok, i've frozen up for some reason. I dont know why but this always happens at Eiger... anyone having this problem too?

Masi if i can do all 3 stages in the next hour in your lounge or something ill try join (my nets being a tosser atm.... also got to do my own real life "stage" to pick up the parents on a lovely scottish backroad in my fiesta :D)

Masi if i can do all 3 stages in the next hour in your lounge or something ill try join (my nets being a tosser atm.... also got to do my own real life "stage" to pick up the parents on a lovely scottish backroad in my fiesta :D)

1472-6399-8580-0415-9307
Closed.

I'll be around later then too if anyone is in need.

Last edited:
How it looks like at the moment with WRC Class.

Not in order! Only shows fastest Stage Times (red highlight).

wrcprogress.png

p.s. I really don't like the default width of the forum. I'm trying to like it, but it's just too narrow... i guess ill switch back to wide *sigh*

i just got back and am too tired to run now :( does tat mean i get booted...:nervous:?

i just got back and am too tired to run now :( does tat mean i get booted...:nervous:?

Nah, you signed the sheet = posted inside the thread - it's the effort that counts. It's ok if you dont get to run as long as you are active within the boards and actually show an intent/desire to run 👍

By the way, deadline is still about 28 hours away. Plenty of time :cheers:

@ MolieG - I cant at the moment. I think CSL should be on in a bit.

OMG my screen just went black while I was hosting!!! I can't see!!! Is that... normal??? :nervous:

Been very busy at the hospital lately. I'll try to catch up today when i get home.

ok well ill try do some practise on S1 (allready downloaded it) and if someone has S2 up ill try it too.

I'll be on soon, need to do SS02 and the Power Stage. I'll post a room number when I'm on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back