GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attendance | Mandatory Roll-Call Sheet | Round 1 | Rally Sweden

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69
10. Wardez
11. CSLACR
12. Miketoberfest
13. GTP_RS172

Unsure (State reason Why)

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

I'll be there :)

PS Masi. Noticed my name is incorrect on the drivers listing. Are we posting real names?

I'll fix everything when i get a hold of my computer.

And yes, we are using real names. Just nakes it more legit :D

Any one out there near my time zone? I'm GMT+8, usually online at 7pm to 11pm my local time.

Hi doc.

I'm at UTC/GMT +11 so 7pm will make that 10pm. Should be on by then... or even earlier. Thinking of jumping on in the next hour or so...

Anyone?

Masi, I'm thinking the Google docs for SS02 and PS are not allowing inputs. I could add mine to SS01, and someone already did the unofficial totals. (thank you :) )

God people r already posting..... Ill probably be the last to post a time. Sorry

I might have forgotten to change the sharings status for those. I'll have it all squared later. Just post the times inside the thread for now. Thank you kindly :cheers:

EDIT IMPORTANT: Make sure to post your completed times inside the Rally Specific Thead: "Time Sheets | Rally Sweden"

I will only allow stewards to input times inside the google docs once i change the sharing status (of the spreadsheets).

Last edited:
Almost forgot - always save your replays.

I will record and post (youtube) some of the top stage times.
👍

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69
10. Wardez
11. CSLACR
12. Miketoberfest
13. GTP_RS172
14. LightningRedSTI

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

Making my run in the am (-6GMT) I'm letting this burn on my left palm blister so I can wrap it.

Well you save the replay, fetch it from the game save folder then you give it to someone who wants it. Then that person needs to transfer it to their ps3.

Well you save the replay, fetch it from the game save folder then you give it to someone who wants it. Then that person needs to transfer it to their ps3.

right so do you just give it to them like a gift or item? grr i feel dumb

Here is a step-by-step guide: Clickage Here!

The only problem here is NTSC discs can't play replays from a PAL (EU) version of the game, or any other region for that matter - Region Lock. I urge everyone to have sessions with atleast 1 NTSC player so i can grab compatible files - thus giving me the ability to post videos for some onboard footage - ala real WRC :sly:

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69
10. Wardez
11. CSLACR
12. Miketoberfest
13. GTP_RS172
14. LightningRedSTI
15. MoLieG

If everything goes as planned, I'll be running SS01 today ;)

Too bad there are only 4 drivers for my class... That means I have to work harder since I don't wanna be last!!! :nervous:

Invite some friends over for more competition.

👍

I've tried inviting some DIRT players from the sub-forums, i think i picked up a couple from our current list :)

I'm going to open one and wait for a steward:

I'll try again this afternoon.

Last edited:

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69
10. Wardez
11. CSLACR
12. Miketoberfest
13. GTP_RS172
14. slims

I'm free now if anyone wants to run some stages.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69
10. Wardez
11. CSLACR
12. Miketoberfest
13. GTP_RS172
14. slims
15. Scanny_Flick

I have to run all my stages tonight as I'm away from home for a few days over the weekend. Won't matter too much as I don't know the first thing about setting up a rally car :) so I'll be running it stock!

Should be online in an hour or so if anyones around then

Hi doc.

I'm at UTC/GMT +11 so 7pm will make that 10pm. Should be on by then... or even earlier. Thinking of jumping on in the next hour or so...

Anyone?

Thanks e.sport. 👍
I'll FR you on PSN. My PSN ID is GTP_Pinoy. I will be online at 7pm tonight, hope to see you online. :)

Edited: you're already in my friend list, no need to FR you. :D

Last edited:

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69
10. Wardez
11. CSLACR
12. Miketoberfest
13. GTP_RS172
14. slims
15. Scanny_Flick
16. NEPALII

I should be good to go at around 4PM EST. I'll let you know here on the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back