GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attendance - Mandatory Roll Call Sheet - Round 1 - Rally Sweden

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. paulmac2k9

Unsure (State reason Why)

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

]Attendance - Mandatory Roll Call Sheet - Round 1 - Rally Sweden

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. paulmac2k9
6. Jav

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. Paulmac2k9
7.ELMARCTUFF

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff

Go to Page 1 of this Thread and click the banner below:

WRCFiller.png

WRCFiller.png

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30

Anyone on right now? I just want to get the first one out of the way. Just going to do it without having to really getting my suspension fix.

Anyone on right now? I just want to get the first one out of the way. Just going to do it without having to really getting my suspension fix.

Yup, come on down!
1742-6118-3701-4254-7696
Anyone who wants to join can pop in.

jubbyboi is on right now, I just finished up doing my run with him. he's still in the lobby, just go to his profile and join his room.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30

Any one out there near my time zone? I'm GMT+8, usually online at 7pm to 11pm my local time.

Current List (Take Note of the team names to avoid confusion :))

If there are any mistakes, please point it out.

WRC20DriversList.png

Attendance | Mandatory Roll-Call Sheet | Round 1 | Rally Sweden

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69
10. Wardez

Attendance | Mandatory Roll-Call Sheet | Round 1 | Rally Sweden[/SIZE]

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69
10. Wardez
11. CSLACR

Thank you :)

By the way, you (anyone) can input your times inside the google docs sheets. We trust everyone not to cheat. If you do, then you're only kidding yourself..... where's the fun in that? :sly:

So post them inside the Time Sheet Thread, then input the numbers inside google docs.

Google docs are inside these magical black boxes :cheers:

Thank you :)

By the way, you (anyone) can input your times inside the google docs sheets. We trust everyone not to cheat. If you do, then you're only kidding yourself..... where's the fun in that? :sly:

So post them inside the Time Sheet Thread, then input the numbers inside google docs.

Google docs are inside these magical black boxes :cheers:

So we just input driver name and time?

Inside Stage 1, Stage 2, and Power Stage, just input the PSN name and time.

Inside 'Total Rally Results', input the Real Name, PSN, Team name, and Times :)

:cheers:

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617
5. Jav
6. paulmac2k9
7. ELmarcotuff
8. mikekhel30
9. doctsuru_69
10. Wardez
11. CSLACR
12. Miketoberfest

Oh and also on the drivers list, I'm listed as American when I am infact Canadian. 👍 Gotta rep the great north!

@ Mikekel - For individual Stages, just the PSN.

@ Miketober - ill fix it later :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back