GTRA | World Rally Championship | Season 2 in January 2012

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 821 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the run down is:
Series starts Monday, you open an all day room and we lap it under supervision until we get a fast hot lap? If you could explain the timing and procedure exactly id appreciate it. I assume we do this under a 1 lap "race"?

And we just sign up on the link, nice and simple right? Sorry about the questions but I'm an avid rally fan and can't afford Dirt 3 and it's fun-for-a-month concept :P

If you wish to run a stage (or all of them), you have to post here and ask if someone can join you to supervise.
So basically, you wanna pair up with someone (or more). The more the merrier :)

Yes, It will be single car runs. We will set the race to '1 lap' (depending on the stage). The stages average at about
5-6 minute long. About 15 minutes of driving for the a whole Rally.

Yes, just sign-up and make sure to read everything on the first page! Post 1 and Post 2 and you're all set!

EDIT: OCD grammar fix.

Last edited:
Are there going to be the pre-set times for rooms as previously discussed?

@ primalfury97 - please help yourself and go to the very first page. all the info you need is in there

@ jubby - no, still the same. Just a fresh re-start.

@ Elmarco - 1 week

Schedule adjusted:

RRSchedule-1.png

Last edited:
Wow... no Saturdays or Sundays? I was under the impression we'd have those days. There goes the majority of my window to make runs.

I hate to jump all over this with a handful of questions but, I'm going to have to run my laps tomorrow and Mondays, it seems. Tuesdays-Fridays will be tough.

Are we using the same track set for Sweden?
When/who will have the tracks uploaded to their user each week?

Wow... no Saturdays or Sundays? I was under the impression we'd have those days. There goes the majority of my window to make runs.

I hate to jump all over this with a handful of questions but, I'm going to have to run my laps tomorrow and Mondays, it seems. Tuesdays-Fridays will be tough.

Are we using the same track set for Sweden?
When/who will have the tracks uploaded to their user each week?

I can extend the limit to Saturdays and announce official results on Sundays.

👍

Same tracks. It is recommended that everyone should download them. I have SS01 shared online right now while CSL has SS02. A few others have them online also so please, help yourselves by adding them on PSN :)

Again, weekly mandatory roll-call will be in place each Rally. Don't sign-in and you're out of the championship :)

I can extend the limit to Saturdays and announce official results on Sundays.

👍

Same tracks. It is recommended that everyone should download them. I have SS01 shared online right now while CSL has SS02. A few others have them online also so please, help yourselves by adding them on PSN :)

Again, weekly mandatory roll-call will be in place each Rally. Don't sign-in and you're out of the championship :)

Thank you. Saturday will help a bunch. 👍

I have both for this week, so, that's great. I suppose for the rest of the tracks; we'll take it as the weeks progress. :)

I just wanted to get things figured out so that if I needed to back out, I'd do it prior to the start. This way, I think I'll be all set.

D:censored: it!!!... I couldn't get a seat for the WRC class this time :nervous: ... well, there was a spot with the Corolla... but I don't like that car :yuck:

Anyway... I'll go with the promotion class boys now! :)

See you on the tarmac!!! :sly:

There's always a chance to get up to WRC class once someone don't show :sly: only prerequisite is run yourself... and be the fastest in promotions class :)

@ Elmarcotuff - I'll release it when WRC is full. 1 more spot for the corolla.

15 WRC
2 P-WRC

Ok. Will anyone be on friday or saturday? So I can watch your runs and you can watch mine

Okay, I signed up for the Promotions class, and I'll be running the 01 Impreza Rally Car.

If any of you want to practice or make your runs, please feel free to contact me.

Don't worry guys, there will be rooms on Saturdays, and with any luck, I'll continue my new schedule, which will make it easier for rooms at different times. :crazy:

Masi, just sent you a friend request! You have the stages for this week online right?

I can only share 1 at a time (game limit). SS01 is online at the moment :)

CSL and the others might have SS02.

Last edited:
Attendance - Mandatory Roll Call Sheet - Round 1 - Rally Sweden

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo

Unsure (State reason Why)

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

Last edited:

Are you going to participate this week? If unsure, state your reason why. Follow the template below.
You must sign this sheet before Friday or you will be dropped out of the Series.

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93

*** Quote this Post, Remove the [*QUOTE*] Tags, Copy, Add your name, Paste and Post. ***

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97

Will Participate
1. GTP_Masicampo
2. BiffyClyro93
3. PrimalFury97
4. jubbyboi617

Anyone out there that'd care to watch my runs? If you want to do yours, that's fine too. I'd like to get them done today. Either answering on here or a message on PSN will work. :)

I'm on now, but anytime someone has the time today. 👍

Mondays are wide open for me, usually, so I want to try and take advantage of it. I'll probably have to going forward with Saturday being a backup for the biggest chunk of time available.

I was just about to add a room number, since I set one up.
1742-6118-3701-4254-7696
Anyone who wants to join can pop in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back