GTS vs GT6 - Cars comparison

• Thread starter emula
  • 1,346 comments
Yeah, seems like a lazy port again with exact same polygonal edges.

not exactly the same 3D model, in some part they have doubled the polygons, in other parts they have used the tessellation

So will you be using links from now on? My internet also stinks with the image loading.

in the last page I had to use links to avoid that there were tons of images in a single page

however this is the link for the Red Bull X2014 Junior http://granturismo.forumfree.it/?t=75548724

I'v noticed PD gets lazy with the interiors and just slaps on new textures and rounds out only the very worst of edges.

If I recall correctly, emula showed us a bug where you can take photo inside of the cars on scape mode, and he found that the interior of the Mazda RX-7 FD3S doesn't have ugly edges.

I wasn't talking about that car , and if I recal I have an entire thread dedicated to extremely up close shots . They got lazy with a lot of the returning cars .

C7F77A8E-2A59-4AF2-8AC9-B9D7AEEA0734.jpeg

Mr. emula, if you would make more comparisons, could you make GTS vs. GT6 comparisons of some of these cars?
...And my past request, Evo X.

R92CP looks like a holdover from GT6 . Up close there's a lot of rough edges . The Jauguar and Sauber got really nice upgrades thought .

Back