Guess that Car (GT PSP cars only, NO GT5)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crispy_Duck
  • 4,729 comments
  • 203,713 views
Countach LP400, Countach 25th Anniversary.
 
Off-Topic: You got to admit that GT2 had the best car selection from all the games.

On-Topic: What sparky said :)
 
Not a Lambo, it's Japanese. It is used in a television show there ;)
 
Has to be a Nissan Skyline GTR R34 or a Honda NSX. :sly:👍
 
Think out of the box (and mainstreamness), it is front-wheel drive. So, all of you is wrong. ;)
 
The ultimate Japanese FF aka Honda Civic EK?
 
I'm guessing either Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) or Honda Prelude
 
Prelude ftw!
 
Still wrong. I give you the hint chain:

  1. MACHINE BULL!!
  2. A Japanese car
  3. Front-wheel drive
  4. Super Sentai

💡
 
Mazda Furai
 
^Wrong. Two more, I add another word to the hint-chain. ;)
 
tankuroded
Still wrong. I give you the hint chain:


[*]MACHINE BULL!!
[*]A Japanese car
[*]Front-wheel drive
[*]Super Sentai


💡

>implying I'm a weeaboo
>nope.jpg
An Acura/Honda Integra?
 
^No. And I am not a weaboo. One more wrong, and I give anyone the ultimate word in the hint chain. ;)
 
Civic Type-R? Trial Celica?
 
Ummm.... Honda Beat? Nissan Cube?
 
No, no, no. The ultimate word in the hint chain is would ;)
 
^No. Once again, the keyword is, gramatically, the future form of "would" ;)
 
That Toyota Will thingy? Don't remember the exact name though
 
That Toyota Will thingy? Don't remember the exact name though

It is WiLL VS. Yes, you win! :D

The WiLL VS was years ahead of its rivals in car design when it was first introduced in 2001. It was formally introduced at the 2001 Los Angeles Auto Show, as a precursor to the introduction of Scion to North America. It was manufactured at Kanto Auto Works. Inspiration for the design of the WiLL VS was said to have been derived from the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk Stealth Fighter.

[cue]

The car was used as the police vehicle "Machine Bull" in the 2004 Super Sentai series Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger.

[cue]

Your turn. ;)
 
OK, here goes:

Just as cars like Ford GT40 and Lancia Stratos, this car is praised by it's fans for it's design that seems closer to a fighter plane than a road legal sportscar
 
Ferrari Enzo? Lamborghini Countash?
 
Honda/Acura NSX? Chevrolet Corvette?
 
Got it, I got it?!?! :D

If I did, here's mine:

I was a monster in my time of racing. I killed my rivals every-time until a fateful day I became a monster.

Figure that one out. Hehe.
 
Back