Help. Stig outfit is gone.

Germany
Cologne
sesselfurzer1992
Hey guys,

I've got a problem with a missing outfit. I haven't found anything similar to my case so I figured I have to open a new thread.
Today, I wanted to change my A spec driver outfit because it seriously needs a wash lol Anyway, I went to one of my B spec drivers who wore the white Stig outfit and changed his outfit to the Tony Stewart 2011 one. As I wanted to change my A spec driver's outfit then, the white Stig outfit didn't appear in my list. I rebooted game and system, but it's still not there. That basically means that I have just lot an outfit that I've paid for. Is there any chance I can get it back (other than save data on USB)?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Once you change out of the suit, it's gone, you don't get it back.

Also, how did you pay for the suit?? Suits are free, you can't consider them a part of the price you paid for the game, same as horns and other "free" items.

Once you change out of the suit, it's gone, you don't get it back.

Also, how did you pay for the suit?? Suits are free, you can't consider them a part of the price you paid for the game, same as horns and other "free" items.

It's a DLC suit. How come it was possible before that I could switch suits between drivers, did Polyphony change anything?

I thought you were talking about the original suit that you driver wore (the stig suit) when you first loaded up the game.

If you're talking about a DLC suit, I'm not sure what happened.

I thought you were talking about the original suit that you driver wore (the stig suit) when you first loaded up the game.

If you're talking about a DLC suit, I'm not sure what happened.

Yeah, it's the white Stig suit that came with that one DLC pack that was released in Oct 2011.

It will (should!) be returned to the folder called "Special Outfits" (or similar name to that effect), it doesn't go back in the usual suits/helmets folders, from memory.

Any helmets/suited/outfits that you change out of, are returned to those folders. You never lose them by changing out of them.

It will (should!) be returned to the folder called "Special Outfits".

Any helmets/suited/outfits that you change out of, are returned to those folders. You never lose them by changing out of them.

That's exactly what I thought. I looked it up in both folders but it isn't there. Anyway, I'm gonna try it again tomorrow otherwise I'm going to contact the support I guess.

:gtpflag:I believe it becomes STIG suit when you use the Alpinestars GP-1 Suit and matching Simpson D. Helmet
Try that and see if it doesn't solve your problem. It is DLC because those helmets and suits only came in the DLC gear pack

Check if one of your B-spec drivers has it on, because if one of them do, it will not be in the special outfits section to choose from.

That's the beginners suit, not The Stig suit, it's one of the trainee ones. You can get it back if you change into one of the special all in one outfits, then change just helmet, it then reappears.

Back