Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Automobiles Manafacturers

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Styles- Driving

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Styles- Random

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
If we get the special gear of a rally driver or two, I'd imagine that we'd also (finally) get a rally seasonal event. :D

Seconded. He is defending champ, and possibly on his way to his 6th cup, plus one of my favorite drivers. :dopey: hehe.

Aaaanndd, if we are going to throw a demand for Stiggy's legendary outfit, we should include variants of the rest of his family! (Of the ones that are significantly different of course from Stock Stig. ).

- Fat Stig Suit
- Rig Stig Suit
- Communist Stig Suit
- Janet Stig Porter Suit.

Aah... but a shame Polyphony lost the Top Gear licensing.... a pity. Imagine a race consisting of Fat Stigs. :P
If they add the fat stig, then they should add the ability to change the size of your drivers to make short or tall and skinny or chubby.

I want Felipe massa's helmet, its just awesome......, the sebastion vettle suit and the team playstation helmet from the intro thing
but i think the only special outfits that will be in the game is the stig, and the NASCAR suits like jeff gordan which already came out ,jimmy johnson, tony stewart, and dale ernhart jr. ....i think those will be available soon because they are already in the game....like jeff gordan.

So, i've compiled a list of all so far...

Drivers
Legends
Ayrton Senna
Colin McRae
Damon Hill
Graham Hill
Jacky Ickx
Ari Vatanen

Other
Valentino Rossi
Tanner Foust
Kazanouri Yamauchi
Danica Patrick's birthday suit

Rally
Ken Block
Sebastien Loeb
Henri Toivonen
Juha Kankkunen
Toni Gardemeister
Mikko Hirvonen
Tommi Mäkinen
Mika Häkkinen

Formula 1
Adrian Sutil
Felipe Massa
Fernando Alonso
Michael Schuhmacher, (Jordan team blue)
Kimi Raikkonen
Sebastian Vettle
Mark Webber
Lewis Hamilton

NASCAR
Brian Vickers
Denny Hamlin
Joye Logano
Kyle Busch
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jimmie Johnson
Juan Montoya
Tony Stewart
AJ Allmendinger
Carl Edwards

Stigs
The Stig
Fat Stig
Rig Stig
Communist Stig
Janet Stig Porter (AKA Vegetarian Stig)
African Stig
Black Stig

Manafacturers
Nissan/ Nismo
BMW/ M motorsport
Mercedes Benz/ AMG
Audi/ S / RS
Honda
Mazda
Ford
Chevy

Styles (Driving)
Old school
Barbie racer girl
Gold
WRC
Formula 1

Styles (Random)
Storm Trooper
Boba Fett
LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted
ATV helmets
Hockey goalie (Bruins jersey)
Motocross gear
Suit of armor
Tuxedo
Giant rabbit
Scuba gear
Clown
Rhinestone covered suit and a white helmet with Elvis hair.
Muscle suit and a helmet with B A Barackass hair.
Smurf
Smurfette costume.
My little pony
Fairy princess
Dragon
Banana
Steve McQueen (Gulf jacket from 'Le Mans')
Classic AC Cobra Driver (GT4)

*Huffing & puffing*

Last edited:
With the Jeff Gordon outfit out now and a new section in the items maybe more special outfits are coming. Which other outfits would you like to see?

For my special outfit requests I would like

A fairy princess outfit
A dragon outfit
A banana outfit

...What? 💡

Would love to see some of the comedy ideas...

Classic kit would be nice though, to match the period racers. Steve McQueen's cool Gulf jacket from 'Le Mans'.

Bring back the Cobra driver from GT4 - if you drove on a practice lap you got the roof down and a driver! I seem to remember he had a leather helmet, goggles and a flying jacket? I'm sure he had a grin too.

Edit - just found some pics: it was a white open helmet.

ferrari-f1-pit-crew-shirt%20(4).jpg

This is... striking... horrific. What is worse is that my Dad has matching shorts... and I have worn them before :crazy: Yes, it was for charity ("shirt of hurt", McLaren fan!)

I like the random ones we are getting, but the colour choices are very strange. Some are great, and others just could not ever match any team colour scheme.

Far fetched idea, but I have my own helmet design I'd like in the game, so an editor would be great! After the livery editor though... Better still, allow me to do the editing on Photoshop and upload it to my PS3 that way (very far fetched now, but why can't I be?)

Bring back the Cobra driver from GT4 - if you drove on a practice lap you got the roof down and a driver! I seem to remember he had a leather helmet, goggles and a flying jacket? I'm sure he had a grin too.

I think that was if you took the Benz Patent Motor Wagon out for a tour then the old style driving gear.

GT4___Cobra_Blue_Slide_by_666qqq666.jpg
jl1rp427cobravnsring.jpg
Would love to see some of the comedy ideas...

Classic kit would be nice though, to match the period racers. Steve McQueen's cool Gulf jacket from 'Le Mans'.

Edit - just found some pics: it was a white open helmet.

So, i've compiled a list of all so far...

Drivers
Legends

Other

Rally

Formula 1

NASCAR

Stigs

Manafacturers

Styles (Driving)

Styles (Random)

*Huffing & puffing*

Thanks. :)
I will put up a poll using these categories.

Edit: I just made the poll. It's multiple choice so you vote on more then just one.

Last edited:
R3D D3V!L
Power Rangers.

Yes! :lol: +1 👍

I think manufacturers would be really awesome, perhaps a design you're own one too if a livery editor comes out we can maybe get a racing gear creator/editor.

I would like to see my heroes' outfits within the game:
Ayrton Senna (Toleman 1984, JPS Lotus 1985 and 1986, Camel Lotus 1987, McLaren 1988-1993). The helmets and the suits have subtle changes or major ones throughout the years, so PD better get 'em right;
Alain Prost (Renault years, McLaren years, Ferrari and Williams years);
Nigel Mansell (Lotus, Williams, Ferrari, Williams *91-92* and McLaren *95*)

Apart from these three, pretty much anything Formula-1 related will satisfy me, specially vintage stuff (over modern ones) from the 70s, 80s and 90s, like Jean Alesi, Heinz-Harald Frentzen, Emerson Fittipaldi, Gerhard Berger, Riccardo Patrese, Jackie Stewart, Niki Lauda, Kimi Raikonnen, Mika Hakkinen, Damon Hill, Michele Alboreto, René Arnoux, Stefan Johansson, Stefan Bellof, Johnny Herbert, Ivan Capelli, Maurício Gugelmin, Karl Wendlinger, J.J. Lehto, Thierry Boutsen, Érik Comas, Gianni Morbidelli, Éric Bernard, Bertrand Gachot, Alessandro Zanardi, David Coulthard, etc...

I do, however, highly doubt any of these will ever happen in Gran Turismo.

I would also like to be able to wear manufacturers outfits (like the ones we see the pit-stop team wearing, or the driver in arcade mode wearing, depending on the brand of the car you're driving). And I would like also to be able to change outfits whenever during pre-race when on online lobbies or lounges.
And I think an outfits shop and a paintchip one would make more sense than having to rely on seasonals for one (or trading), and having to buy cars for the other (like paying 300k on a car you already have just for its color's paintchip).
And yes, I would like female avatars... I just don't know if the programmers would be able to make every single piece of outfit already available in the game to fit the new body-shape. Maybe a tick box for every single piece of outfits for gender selection ? Well, PD was always about minute detail (which always putted GT above everything), and they've missed on this one, 'cause they knew they had female fans prior to GT5's release, and not only that, there are professional female drivers out there for quite a long time now in IRL, NASCAR and others, and there were a few in F-1 as well throughout the history.

Last edited:
Screw everyone! We need RIG STIG.
tumblr_lq08uqDexz1qmjad1o1_500.png

He needs to sit like this in every car. With an arm out of the window

Back