Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Automobiles Manafacturers

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Styles- Driving

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Styles- Random

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
A Danica Patrick avatar and outfit would be awesome. GT5 needs some female avatars. I want to use a female and beat males online. Im a guy, but its cool to use female avatars. 👍

From the following WRC, F1 and/or DTM drivers:

Henri Toivonen
Juha Kankkunen
Toni Gardemeister (Suzuki Swift Rally Car in the NCD)
Mikko Hirvonen (Ford Focus Rally Car in the NCD)
Tommi Mäkinen (Mitsubishi Lancer T.M.E in the NCD)
Mika Häkkinen
Ari Vatanen

Toni Gardemeister (Suzuki Swift Rally Car in the NCD)
Mikko Hirvonen (Ford Focus Rally Car in the NCD)

If you race in the premium rally cars in arcade mode, these two drivers outfits are on the drivers and they have also had their faces rendered. Along with Petter Solberg and Sebastien Loeb.

Schumi's World Championship outfits (95-04)
Colin McRae! (RIP)
Stiggy stig stig :)

And ALSO,
The ability to change suits before a race for that one race??

Nothing of Ken Block is in the game :dunce: so how do you expect it.

There's a difference between expecting something and wanting something.
You can want something even though you know it wont happen, and this thread is asking just that, what people want.

3 words.
Days Of Thunder.....
daysofthunderpic.jpg

How came no one wants car manufacturer suits ? Like having Nissan/ Nismo, BMW/ M motorsport, Mercedes Benz/ AMG, Audi/ S / RS, Honda, Mazda Ford, Chevy , and others.

something strapless as i have nice shoulders, not too much cleavage, theres a fine line between tarty and classy, nice paire of slingbacks, shows off the calfs:)

RocZX
How came no one wants car manufacturer suits ? Like having Nissan/ Nismo, BMW/ M motorsport, Mercedes Benz/ AMG, Audi/ S / RS, Honda, Mazda Ford, Chevy , and others.

Like the pit crew wear?

A tuxedo for me or a giant rabbit suit. Or scuba gear for when I drive around Tscuba. A clown costume. What about a rhinestone covered suit and a white helmet with Elvis hair. Or a muscle suit and a helmet with B A Barackass hair. No, a Smurf and Smurfette costume. My little ponies anyone?

Um, I should calm down for a bit. Then I'll add a suit of armor. ;)

classic racing suits like this
C2923A-1.jpg

and the car. Please PD you have a lotus license use it!!!!!!
(and an exige :D)

we NEED a lotus 49. and if they do add it they better get the sound right or im gonna go beat some sense into PD myself
and maybe a 98t for the turbo era in F1 xDand it would have to be able to go up to its 1200 bhp qualy specs
lotus98.jpg

Seconded. He is defending champ, and possibly on his way to his 6th cup, plus one of my favorite drivers. :dopey: hehe.

Aaaanndd, if we are going to throw a demand for Stiggy's legendary outfit, we should include variants of the rest of his family! (Of the ones that are significantly different of course from Stock Stig. ).

- Fat Stig Suit
- Rig Stig Suit
- Communist Stig Suit
- Janet Stig Porter Suit.

Aah... but a shame Polyphony lost the Top Gear licensing.... a pity. Imagine a race consisting of Fat Stigs. :P

Oh god, Fat Stigs on go karts would be so hilarious :lol:

Would prefer PD to concentrate on driving, not shopping. But they run their business.

I would expect the ones of people in GT5 to come up:

Stig
Vettel
Loeb

Personally was hoping for oldies:

Jacky Ickx outfit to go with the GT40 '69 car, etc..

But stick with the cars available:
Brian Vickers
Denny Hamlin
Joye Logano
Kyle Busch
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Jimmie Johnson
Juan Montoya
Tony Stewart
AJ Allmendinger
Carl Edwards
Tommi Mäkinen

For the rest the LMS series could be a likely candidate

As for manufacturers gears I don't think it will happen. Imagine driving Ferrari in Lamborghini gear :D

Imagine being called Suzuki and being the official driver for Nissan? It happens IRL!

Last edited:
These are actually modeled already in the game. They just need to give them to us.

Back