Help with circuit

England
England
Hello I’m not sure where to report this bug but i haven’t received a Gold trophy or reward for the Goodwood motor circuit- Circuit experience.

The Gold time Specified is 1:16:500 and I got a 1:16:199 but it still says it’s a silver time. Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 1
Hello I’m not sure where to report this bug but i haven’t received a Gold trophy or reward for the Goodwood motor circuit- Circuit experience.

The Gold time Specified is 1:16:500 and I got a 1:16:199 but it still says it’s a silver time. Any help or explanation would be greatly appreciated Thanks.
It's due to a physics change (which has happened twice - the most recent being in August).

When the game physics are changed, a lot of the gold/silver/bronze times are changed too - because they become easier or harder to achieve due to the new physics. Whatever time you got before the physics change is still recorded, but as it will only have been good enough for silver when you set it, silver is what you have achieved.

If you want gold you have to set a gold-standard time under the current physics.

It works the other way too. If you achieve gold then the physics changes and the targets change so you're now slower than gold, you still have your gold.

Last edited:
It's due to a physics change (which has happened twice - the most recent being in August).

When the game physics are changed, a lot of the gold/silver/bronze times are changed too - because they become easier or harder to achieve due to the new physics. Whatever time you got before the physics change is still recorded, but as it will only have been good enough for silver when you set it, silver is what you have achieved.

If you want gold you have to set a gold-standard time under the current physics.

It works the other way too. If you achieve gold then the physics changes and the targets change so you're now slower than gold, you still have your gold.
Ok that makes sense, thanks for the help.

This happened to me too on several circuits after the physics update, the best thing to do is to just do the CE again until you beat the gold time, and it should clear once you do(the blue checkmark will appear).

Back