Honda Racing’s Gran Turismo 7 Esports Event Returns for 2024, With Global Live Final

• Thread starter Famine
  • 21 comments
Will we get a mass-produced and cloned certificate again?
Probably not, as 2023 was about beating the CTR's lap records and that's not the car or goal this year.

I did make a signable PDF version of the certificate from last year, if people wanted to put their times and names in. Although I've no idea where I put it.

Edit: Oh, here it is.

Attachments

• GT-Fastest-Attack-2023-CERTIFICATION-Nürburgring-VERSION3.pdf
    7.1 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I'm always down for special-edition skins, so I'll likely give this one a swing. I wonder if Nissan would ever wanna have its own competition to complete the trio of major Japanese automakers? I know they had GT Academy during the PS3 era, but AFAIK I don't think all three brands have had a competition in the same year.

Hololive GIF

Probably not, as 2023 was about beating the CTR's lap records and that's not the car or goal this year.

I did make a signable PDF version of the certificate from last year, if people wanted to put their times and names in. Although I've no idea where I put it.

Edit: Oh, here it is.
Can’t download it :(

This was one of my favourite events last year. That said, and a bit left field, but I love how the game is still kicking arse, every TT and event getting lots of people playing it and all. I play GT7 everyday and I'm loving it haha.

Is there a photo of the PS avatar anywhere? Apologies if it's shown in-game, I haven't logged in to look. I think that's a cool idea as a participation gift

I got the car and credits. I didn’t know about the avatar. I’ll report back if awarded.

update: I checked and found an avatar of a little robot standing next to a die-cast generic looking car. Not sure when or where it came from.

Last edited:
Challenge Class qualifiers:
Japan top 4 -
CRV (Seiya Suzuki)
T. Miyazono
Osakana (Ryota Kokobun)
Takuan (Takuma Sasaki)

not-Japan top 5 -
V. Gallo
D. Alunni
F. Bertani
Kylian Drumont
I. Fraga (pre-qualified as defending champion)
G. Mangano

OP_Veltro was 10th overall but missed out as the 5th fastest driver from Japan (6th fastest if you count Fraga, as he apparently was here, even though his main account races with a Brazilian flag...)

Last edited:
Back