Horizon 3 Officially Unveiled - Welcome to Australia!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 548 comments
Being an Aussue, from Melbourne, this Melburnian train is my feelings.

Hype 2.jpeg

Ken oath. Straya.

Edit: this better mean there's finally proper bloody representation of Aussie cars.

Well, I better complete as much of Horizon 2 as I can now.

I'm glad the early access release date is on a Friday. It'll be the best weekend ever. :D

Bringing back the Auction House is a bad idea in my view, because quite a few people complained when most of the unicorn cars were won by modders in FM2.

I've said this a few days ago :
The biggest weak point of FH2 : map is too small! Otherwise I'm so hyped for FH3. I love the concept and IMO it could be a bigger game in term of sellsthan Forza Motorsport. It's the new Need For Speed.
I'm hyyyyyped! The perfect concept. TBH, I'm more hyped for FH3 than GTsport, even if GT is my favorite franchise.

OK so there's a DLC pack with actual race cars...

The Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3 is your chance to take 10 of the hottest modern race cars off the track and out on the open road. This pack includes the 2016 Ford #66 Racing GT Le Mans, the 2014 Audi #45 Flying Lizard Motorsports R8 LMS ultra, the 2014 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R, the 2014 Dodge #94 SRT Motorsports Viper GTS-R, the 2014 Ferrari #51 AF Corse 458 Italia GTE, the 2015 Nissan #1 NISMO MOTUL AUTECH GT-R, the 2015 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán LP620-2 Super Trofeo, the 2016 Holden #22 Sharkbite HRT VF Commodore, the 2016 Ford #55 Supercheap Falcon FG X, and the 2014 #55 BMW Team RLL Z4 GTE.

- - - - -

Apologies if everything is double-posting.... GTP is at a crawl for me.

Yeah, having read the article this seems like a huge step up from previous games in terms of features and content. I'm surprised, didn't expect too much and I'm leaving positively impressed.

I wonder how Forza Rewards will work with FH3; it could be time to start grinding on older games soon!

It will, and it won't require nearly as much grinding. :)

Back