Horizon 3 Officially Unveiled - Welcome to Australia!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 548 comments
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'm sorry. :D This is simply amazing! Can't wait. Luckily it'll come to PC as well, I was almost about to buy a X1 just for FH2. :lol:

I hope the map is a decent size this time and they're just hiding it, seem to see the same bits over and over. But otherwise it looks amazing! Looks a bit like the concept arts for TDU2, but this will actually turn out decent.

Well, needless to say; buying a Xbox One was apparently a fantastic decision I made, because Turn 10 hasn't seem to dissappoint me. I'll pre-order the ultimate edition and look forward to it in the Fall; especially now since race cars are apparently going to be in this game.

Also:
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/FH3_Pre-Order
VIP Membership
Exclusive cars, new events, and more await with Forza Horizon 3 VIP membership! Forza Horizon 3 VIP members receive five exclusive VIP cars, including the 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV, the 2-016 Koenigsegg Regera, the 2015 Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020, the 2015 Ferrari F12tdf, and the 2015 Ford Falcon GT F 351. VIPs will receive additional benefits such as VIP wheel spins with extra rewards each time you level up, access to exclusive online events, community gifts, and more. Get your VIP membership today, only through the Deluxe or Ultimate Editions of Forza Horizon 3.

YES, finally Turn 10 models a new, road going Ford Falcon! :D

I hope the map is a decent size this time and they're just hiding it, seem to see the same bits over and over. But otherwise it looks amazing! Looks a bit like the concept arts for TDU2, but this will actually turn out decent.

Twice the size of FH2 according to the official article. That sounds about right for me, personally.

Just hope the pre-order cars can be accessed in-game through normal play and not just pre-order. Otherwise, this game looks mind-blowing so far.

Just hope the pre-order cars can be accessed in-game through normal play and not just pre-order. Otherwise, this game looks mind-blowing so far.

Yeah, I'm confused about that too. The official article states they'll be tuned to the tops of their classes, which makes me think they'll be Team Forza-style cars. I hope so, anyway: locking the actual models to pre-orders is one of the worst things T10 has done with previous games.

Interestingly, they list an E63 S Coupe, which doesn't exist. Meant to be a C-Class, or have they leaked Mercedes' plan?

More than 350 cars... FM6 currently has around 600 cars with nearly 50 of those belonging to expansions unlikely to make the transition to FH3. This leaves around 200 cars that won't make the jump from FM6 to FH3. The new game should also bring a fair number of entirely new cars for the franchise. This possibly raises the number of existing cars that won't make the cut to 300. We can't even rule out race cars, as revealed by the Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack. Did Microsoft just give up a ton of licenses for cars, or did they simply limit the number to ensure uniform implementation of more complex customization?

Looking at that footage, I noticed the license plates on each of their cars had each persons name written on it. I assume this means we can change the text on them rather than be stuck with all of them saying "Horizon 3".

The Yarra Valley doesn't have red dust... I should know, I don't live far from it.

Apart from that, the forest bits look like Mount Dandenong here in Melbourne.

I just hope they have Aussie style plates (so far been yank) and legit Aussies doing any Aussie accents.

Screenshots! (Can you tell I'm hyped? :D)

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Back